Burning Fight Book Release Show

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone who is going from out of town start making plans yet?

I gotta tell you...I am uber-excited for this. Mr. Dunn surely knows...heh heh...

I'm coming from Seattle and have made zero plans. Pretty much 100% winging this. Got my ticket and that's all I've done so far. I'm really tempted to take a train out there, but shit would be hectic and I would end up going postal on people after that much time.

Think sometime in Jan, I'll figure out travel plans and then hopefully find a cheap motel or some shit and go from there...

• 1 month later...

rebumping this because I just read I can't sell my ticket, which is what I was going to end up doing, just because money is short. So now rather than waste the ticket, might as well get my ass out there. I'm looking for some local help. I don't need a place to stay at this point, but I might if I can;t find some seedy as fuck motel to sleep at. I wanna do some exploring around chicago for a day or two after, so my plan was to find the shittiest place ever to sleep and during the day take the bus everywhere. Can anyone help me out with something along those lines somewhere in between the airport and the venue or somewhere remotely close?

edit: I only ask because I kind of like to come and go and I hate to impose on people. If it comes down to it, I would be very grateful for a floor to sleep on, but would rather not bother anyone with my sweaty ass stinking up their living rooms, hah.

rebumping this because I just read I can't sell my ticket, which is what I was going to end up doing, just because money is short. So now rather than waste the ticket, might as well get my ass out there. I'm looking for some local help. I don't need a place to stay at this point, but I might if I can;t find some seedy as fuck motel to sleep at. I wanna do some exploring around chicago for a day or two after, so my plan was to find the shittiest place ever to sleep and during the day take the bus everywhere. Can anyone help me out with something along those lines somewhere in between the airport and the venue or somewhere remotely close?

edit: I only ask because I kind of like to come and go and I hate to impose on people. If it comes down to it, I would be very grateful for a floor to sleep on, but would rather not bother anyone with my sweaty ass stinking up their living rooms, hah.

you can sell your ticket. It says on the burning fight site for people who didn't get tickets to keep checking "hardcore forums." I might buy this ticket from you.....

you can sell your ticket. It says on the burning fight site for people who didn't get tickets to keep checking "hardcore forums." I might buy this ticket from you.....

How is this going to be possible? I'm probably not going anymore, cheaper to go to California for Unbroken/Undertow. All tickets are picked up at will call, and i would expect you'd need the credit card to get the tix. I need to figure this out.

I'm gonna email indietickets right now and ask them about it. I swear I read something where you can change the name on the ticket, then I read something last night where you can't change and now knealy says this, so yeah, no idea, so I need to get to the bottom of this so I can figure out if I really need to save some money or what

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...