The Alchemy Index

holy thrice thread batman!

there will be plenty of these available when they sort out the actual details around the release.

yes, it has been frustrating for everyone interested that didn't have a chance to pick it up when it initially was posted by VC.

yes, cobraside = frustrating.

i am totally getting a thrice alchemy index/cobraside tattoo backpiece this weekend.

Vheissu sounds sooooo bad ona single LP.

agreed

I'm relatively new to listening to vinyl so I wasn't sure if maybe I was missing something, but I was really disappointed with it, I mean, I have thrift store records that sound better than that.

Edited to say: doesn't mean I didn't buy Alchemy Index and that I won't thoroughly enjoy it!

• 3 weeks later...

friends, I am as in the dark about this as you. Every time I email Cobraside, they keep pushing hte date back further. I know it is frustrating, but I do know it will come out. I just hope to god that we get them in time for the holidays.

sorry guys.

Wow, I forgot that I had ordered this haha. I'm still looking forward to it though. So everyone who ordered it a couple months ago (or whenever that first order went up) is still in for a copy when it actually releases, correct?

no. you have to pay again. virgil & co. spent all of that money on beer for the staff of VC.

Wow, I forgot that I had ordered this haha. I'm still looking forward to it though. So everyone who ordered it a couple months ago (or whenever that first order went up) is still in for a copy when it actually releases, correct?

no. you have to pay again. virgil & co. spent all of that money on beer for the staff of VC.

i approve of this pwn