NBA Discussion

Magic was just ridiculous. I dont think anyone else could have ever played all 5 positions. I mean, the guy played Center in the NBA Finals. I think it was his rookie year too.

He made so many defenders look so dumb with his passes.

It was his rookie year, the game he played center in he nearly put up a triple-double and scored 42 points, had 15 boards, and 7 dimes.

you're right travis. it was when kareem got injured. magic filled in for him, and that's the highlight they show a billion times every may/june during the playoffs of magic hitting that running hook shot from about the free throw line.

lebron could play all 5 positions, too.

Until LeBron does all these things people keep saying he can do, to me, he can't actually do them.

But the running hook was from the Celtics game, wasn't it?

you're right travis. it was when kareem got injured. magic filled in for him, and that's the highlight they show a billion times every may/june during the playoffs of magic hitting that running hook shot from about the free throw line.

lebron could play all 5 positions, too.

LeBron probably could now but there is no way a rookie LeBron could step up and play Center in the NBA Finals and be effective. He played all 5 positions in that game and got the Finals MVP as a rookie. Thats just unheard of. Magic would school Lebron at the point guard position too. They are different players tho, Magic was more finesse and LeBron is more power. You cant really go wrong having either of those guys on your team.

i dont like basketball, but where did the bucks come from this season?!

They got Brandon Jennings who is in the running for Rookie of the Year (and my favorite rookie), Andrew Bogut is playing out of his mind, and them getting Salmons from the Bulls has made them almost unstoppable. They are like 14-2 since they got him.

i love milwaukee, i love that the team is doing great right now, i still dont like the NBA, but I have to always support that town. lets go bucks! do the bucks have Salmons for more than just this season? they traded off joe alexander from WVU with some other players for him... story about Joe, my girlfriends brother is really good friends with him and he brought them (matt and another friend) out to milwaukee to hangout and when they came back he had all of these glossy photos autographed for matt to sell on ebay if he ever "made it".

Well the Lakers turned it on big time in the 2nd half last nite. Artest was going crazy on defense. When they turn it up on defense their offense benefits big time. As soon as they start playing good defense they start knocking down every shot. Wish they could play that kind of defense more consistently.

Spurs were on fire last night in the first half! But the Lakers showed up big time in the 2nd half...spurs shot like 30% in the 2nd half.

It's gonna be an interested post season for the West. You've definitely gotta be physical when you play Denver or the Lakers, and the Mavs just aren't physical. They're playing some of the best basketball they've played in recent years though. Kidd stepped up when Dirk was ejected a couple days ago. Granted, it was only the Clippers, but he still became the leader.

LeBron should have just drove it to the hoop instead of pulling up for that 3-pointer. That was really dumb. Especially since he was like 0/7 on 3's at that point too. He probably would have gotten fouled too and still gotten 3 points out of it.

Kobe would have knocked it down :) haha

Seriously tho, the fucking Lakers need to get their shit together.

I think they will be fine come playoff time but if they keep playing like this they are gonna get bounced early.

• 2 weeks later...
Nice to see the Lakers show up big so far in this game. Hopefully they keep it up in the second half.

The playoffs have been great so far. Really exciting games.

Shocked OC put up as much of a fight as they didnt, I wasn't even gonna tune in. could be a better series then most thought.

hoping the c's can take care of business in 4 games an move on quietly.

Nice to see the Lakers show up big so far in this game. Hopefully they keep it up in the second half.

The playoffs have been great so far. Really exciting games.

Shocked OC put up as much of a fight as they didnt, I wasn't even gonna tune in. could be a better series then most thought.

hoping the c's can take care of business in 4 games an move on quietly.

gonna be a little tougher without kg. I dunno what he was thinking.