NBA Discussion

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just wanted to rep the NW here. I grew up in/around Seattle, lifelong Sonics fan with the tattoo to prove it. Recently moved to Portland and I'm adjusting to being a Blazers fan after hating them for most of my life. Brandon Roy and Nate McMillan make it a little easier. Not sure what to think of this team right now, definitely need some healthy bigs. Also not sure what crawled up Rudy Fernandez's ass.

Just wanted to rep the NW here. I grew up in/around Seattle, lifelong Sonics fan with the tattoo to prove it. Recently moved to Portland and I'm adjusting to being a Blazers fan after hating them for most of my life. Brandon Roy and Nate McMillan make it a little easier. Not sure what to think of this team right now, definitely need some healthy bigs. Also not sure what crawled up Rudy Fernandez's ass.

Portland is a good team, they just can never seem to stay healthy. I think if they can stay healthy for a whole season they are a top 5 team in the West.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

document.write('+':cxez890d]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':cxez890d]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

{

document.write('+':obf98pd5]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':obf98pd5]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I also laughed the other day when I heard that punk bitch is out indefinitely after taking an elbow from Artest in practice.

Hahaha. That's hilarious. He's like the Lakers' personal bitch.

I still love that video. Ray waving off KG makes me laugh more than Ray actually owning Vujacic.

Well Vujacic did get a ring last year and is getting married to Maria Sharapova so I think he'll be ok haha.

That video is pretty funny tho.

Cant wait for the season to start. Phil is going for his 4th 3-peat! Thats just insane and with a healthy Kobe this season its not very unrealistic either.

As long as Miami or Boston doesnt win it all this year Ill be happy. Hopefully the Lakers beat one of them in the Finals tho.

Cant wait for the season to start. Phil is going for his 4th 3-peat! Thats just insane and with a healthy Kobe this season its not very unrealistic either.

I am a lifelong Lakers hater, but there's even a tiny part of me who would like to see Phil get that 4th Three-Peat. Even if it means giving Kobe another ring. :-/

In all honesty though, putting aside my allegiance to my new hometown team, I'm on the "anyone but Miami" boat. And I would really like to see Boston or Orlando win it, not only beating out Miami on their side, but beating the Lakers in the Finals.

If anyone in the East is going to win it, I really hope its Orlando. I dont think I could possibly hate the Celtics anymore than I already do. I might hate them even more then I hate the Yankees haha. If Miami won it, it would kinda be like the Yankees winning a WS. They just went out and collected a few superstars and bought a "winner".

Also, Shaq winning it all 3 times with the Lakers and now playing for Boston is just.....wrong. At least he looks like an idiot now with the nickname The Big Leprechaun haha. I think Shaq's an awesome guy but you dont play for the Lakers and the Celtics, especially if you win titles with one of those teams. He's just jealous of Kobe's FIVE rings and wants to try and catch up but Orlando and Miami dont want him and everyone knows one of those three teams will end up in the Finals.

Stoked the Grizzlies finished out the preseason 8-0. Tony Allen looks really good and Sam Young is gonna be huge in his second year. I'm so happy to have a good bench that you know won't blow a lead.

That is pretty awesome. I'm always stoked when young teams do well (except OKC), nice to hear about someone other than the usual teams.

The Grizzlies have been in a management self-proclaimed 3 year rebuilding process and this is the year is was all supposed to come together and honestly I've never been so excited for a Memphis team. It's a very well rounded line up.

PG:

Mike Conley (who is playing out of his mind so far and finally looks like he should be the top 5 pick he was)

Acie Law (looks like he's finally comfortable in the NBA for once)

Greivis Vasquez (probably won't play much at all)

SG:

OJ Mayo

Xavier Henry

Tony Allen

SF:

Rudy Gay

Sam Young

Demarre Carroll

PF:

Zach Randolph

Darell Arthur

C:

Marc Gasol

Hasheem Thabeet

Hamed Hadaddi

I'm also looking forward to the Wizards maybe being somewhat relevant again. John Wall and Javale McGee are gonna be awesome together.

If anyone in the East is going to win it, I really hope its Orlando. I dont think I could possibly hate the Celtics anymore than I already do. I might hate them even more then I hate the Yankees haha. If Miami won it, it would kinda be like the Yankees winning a WS. They just went out and collected a few superstars and bought a "winner".

Also, Shaq winning it all 3 times with the Lakers and now playing for Boston is just.....wrong. At least he looks like an idiot now with the nickname The Big Leprechaun haha. I think Shaq's an awesome guy but you dont play for the Lakers and the Celtics, especially if you win titles with one of those teams. He's just jealous of Kobe's FIVE rings and wants to try and catch up but Orlando and Miami dont want him and everyone knows one of those three teams will end up in the Finals.

I would absolutely LOVE to see the Magic get a championship. Seriously.

I'd love to see Jameer and Dwight get their rings.

Travis, you know we call him the shamroq around here now..haha

I agree on the Miami thing and paying for Talent.

Should be a great season I cant wait for opening night.

I would absolutely LOVE to see the Magic get a championship. Seriously.

I'd love to see Jameer and Dwight get their rings.

Yea I really hope Dwight gets some rings in his career. He's the new Shaq, there arent many Centers like that anymore. Im a big fan of that guy....except when he's playing the Lakers haha.

Travis, you know we call him the shamroq around here now..haha

I agree on the Miami thing and paying for Talent.

Should be a great season I cant wait for opening night.

Sorry I wasnt aware in the nickname change :)

But yea, should be a great season. Cant wait.

Kevin Durant is gonna get the MVP this year.