NBA Discussion

Probably because Kobe is killing the offense by going into Black Mamba Hero mode,

and Brown, Blake, Fisher, and Barnes taking ill-advised 3's every time they touched the ball haha.

Also, I feel so bad for Blake Griffin. Atleast people are actually recognizing how fucking good he is.

Nah, not quite. Kobe has played pretty amazing so far this year tho but thats nothing new. Just better than he usually is cause I think he's more healthy than he has been for a while.

Brown, Blake, Fisher and Barnes have all been playing incredible so far. The Lakers just get lazy sometimes and let teams come back/make big runs on them. There's really only 2 or 3 teams on each side that should be able to beat them in a game.

Not worried or anything, they should cruise to the #1 spot in the West but you gotta beat teams like Indiana during the season, especially at home. They need to blow some teams out and get big leads in the standings so Kobe and Pau can rest more so they are ready to go come playoff time. Hopefully Bynum can come back and not get hurt again but Im not counting on it. Just having him standing in the paint is a big help

Griffin is a fucking beast. That dude just jumps towards the hoop from where ever he happens to get the ball and he either goes thru you or over you so either way you better move cause he's gonna dunk it haha. Its insane. He's already got a Top 10 Dunks video on Youtube or something. My friend showed it to me the other day. Its a legit Top 10 Dunks too and its only what....15-20 games into his career. I watch Clipper games now just to watch him. Too bad he's not on the real LA team :)

I'm looking at you Travis. Grizzlies always play the Lakers close and I think this is the best team we've had ever probably. It's a good game so far.

I didnt see most of it. Got home with like 8 min left in the 4th.

Lakers didnt look good tho. Didnt even try to play defense. Pretty pathetic. They deserved to lose that one. 3 in a row....ouch!

My facebook status currently is "Stop giving Artest the final shot! Fuck!!!"

Everyone freaked out over Mike Conley's contract but he's earned every bit of it. The Grizzlies starting Xavier Henry and having OJ Mayo coming off the bench is the best decision they have ever made. Henry gives them more size and actually is pretty comfortable out there, Mayo can be a big spark off the bench too.

Clips took the Lakers to the final seconds of the game last nite. Thats embarrassing. At least they pulled out a win.

I start talking about how the Lakers are just blowing teams out and now they are struggling against terrible teams. They need to stop playing like a bunch of pussies. If they truly wanted to, they could win 70 games in a year with this team they have now. Hopefully Bynum will give them a lift when he comes back soon. Pau is so much better when he can play PF and the bench will get even deeper with Odom no starting.

Blake will be a free agent in a couple years. Hopefully he can stay in LA but hopefully its with the Lakers haha.

I do feel bad for the guy, he is going to be one of the best players in the NBA within a year a or 2. He almost jumped over Odom last nite to dunk a ball but they called a foul on him. It was kinda funny tho.

Im stoked on the trade. Sasha was like the 5th guard and he's fucking horrible. He hasnt even hardly played at all this year. Get rid of Sasha and pick up another good back up big man.

Amar'e is fucking killing it for the Knicks. If they get Mello there could end up being a big 4 in the East.

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

document.write('+':sw5xyejg]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':sw5xyejg]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

Yeah, this is the trade:

"The Orlando Magic shook up their roster today!

They received GILBERT ARENAS from the Washington Wizards for RASHARD LEWIS.

and recieved JASON RICHARDSON, HEDO TURKOGLU & EARL CLARK from the Phoenix Suns for VINCE CARTER, MICKAEL PIETRUS & MARCIN GORTAT."

Pretty fucking crazy. But I like Richardson and Arenas, so this is cool. Rashard has been shooting terribly all season,

and Vince Carter is probably injuring himself so he can try even less during the season.

Not to say Turkoglu probably won't do the same thing...

I think it makes the Magic better in almost every way except I don't know what they are gonna do for a back up Center.

PG: Nelson/Duhon/Williams

SG: Arenas/Reddick

SF: Richardson/Anderson

PF: Turkoglu/Bass/Allen

C: Howard/Clark/Orton (if they call him up)

Honestly they have a lot of guys who could play multiple positions. Anderson is a pretty good player who didn't get much playing time, Reddick has been lights out, and Bass coming off the bench again will be huge. The only spot they are lacking in will be Center. I don't think Orton is ready to play and I don't even think he should have declared for the draft for that matter. They may do a lot of smaller lineups. Clark is 6'10" but I don't know much about him, seems to be a Chris Bosh type player. Malik Allen is 6'10" too but I don't know if I'd trust him either.

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

{

document.write('+':3xmajihq]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':3xmajihq]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');