NBA Discussion

Holding out slim hopes for the Knicks to slide into th 6 spot... going to the game tomorrow night against the Clippers to make sure they win. Even if they end up 7, I like their odds against the Heat ten times more than their shot against the Bulls.

Orlando can lose to Charlotte twice in one season, right?

Dude, Mike, I'm not going to lie, the Knicks are intriguing me at the moment. Melo for president, dude.

Going to the game tonight! Clips and the Knicks both playing for something... it's like the twilight zone.

I'm cautiously optimisitic about the playoffs... and I LOVE the matchup with the Heat if that's what it comes to. If they can steal one in Miami, the Garden will eat LeBron alive. Its finally a fun time to be a Knicks fan again.. I work across the street from MSG and the atmosphere is like we're back in the LJ and Charlie Ward days.

Just got my playoff strips in the mail for the Sixers.. wish they would sent the tickets by round.. I truly hate getting NBA Finals tickets in the mail that I know will never be used.

I've never even thought of that (or had season tickets to anything) but yeah, that must be depressing to see. Even the Sixers were the best team in the NBA I'd still feel like sending out finals tickets would jinx it.

yeah, the bulls will still win the series. probably in 6, MAYBE in 5. but it doesn't matter. it's just delaying the inevitable. it was going to be hard enough to get past Miami with rose at less than 100% (like beating them with rose fully healthy wasn't a tall enough task already)... but now there's no chance. the season is over, and probably next season, too.

recovery time can be up to 12 months. with his explosive style of play, who knows if he'll be able to get back to the player he has been?

recovery time can be up to 12 months. with his explosive style of play, who knows if he'll be able to get back to the player he has been?

hey, look at wes welker.. goes down the last week of the regular season, and is back to start the next season.

it is a shame to see him go down though.

bright side? potentially easier path for my bocelts..

hey, look at wes welker.. goes down the last week of the regular season, and is back to start the next season.

it is a shame to see him go down though.

bright side? potentially easier path for my bocelts..

your celtics are my only hope in the east to beat miami... if rondo or someone goes out with an injury, I'm going to assume d-wade ordered hits on the opposition to make it easier for him to win a ring for lebron

How the fuck did the Clippers win last night? I turned the game off at the beginning of the 4th when Memphis extended the lead. I went to bed restless thinking I lost some money. My mind was blown when I saw they won this morning.

It was insane to watch. I've never seen a team suck the air out of an arena like they did so fast.