NBA Discussion

way to go on that one garnett..

I wasn't upset over the comments. This city (more so South Jersey) definitely doesn't get behind the Sixers the way they do the Flyers and Phillies. I have season tickets, i've seen that building pretty empty, even after their hot start this season.

if that's even what you're referring to..

i cannot believe spolestra has the fucking balls to call out the nba for conspiracy against the heat. FUCK I FUCKING HATE EVERYONE IN THAT ORGANIZATION/FAN BASE.

my friends showed up at the bar, and the first thing i said was "ray is fucking garbage, get him out of the game, he cant hit anything... EXCEPT THAT MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!" as he hit the first of his 2 3's.

dude really needs to work on his game tomorrow, because they dont have a chance if hes bricking every 3 he puts up.

its gonna suck watching the Cs fall to the heat, but it would seriously be orgasmic if pierce could shut down bron bron and his over rated bullshit AGAIN

my friends showed up at the bar, and the first thing i said was "ray is fucking garbage, get him out of the game, he cant hit anything... EXCEPT THAT MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!" as he hit the first of his 2 3's.

dude really needs to work on his game tomorrow, because they dont have a chance if hes bricking every 3 he puts up.

its gonna suck watching the Cs fall to the heat, but it would seriously be orgasmic if pierce could shut down bron bron and his over rated bullshit AGAIN

Ray will deliver. He always does.

terrible officiating tonight. absolutely horrendous. at least three charges called against OKC when spurs defenders barely had a foot on the floor.

and this bullshit where the refs wait for a shot to miss to call fouls is out of control. its been more than abundant this entire post season, and it needs to go.

terrible officiating tonight. absolutely horrendous. at least three charges called against OKC when spurs defenders barely had a foot on the floor.

and this bullshit where the refs wait for a shot to miss to call fouls is out of control. its been more than abundant this entire post season, and it needs to go.

I was thinking the exact same thing. Tonight reminded me of the Kings/Lakers series where Donaghy (allegedly) fixed the game. But then I realized there's no chance the NBA wants the Spurs in the finals over the Thunder... it must have just been an off night for the refs.

neither the celtics nor the heat deserved to win tonight. but because boston did, the series actually feels even now. unfortunately, that means going back to miami, and dealing with bias again.

i had to leave the room for over time. i just couldnt handle it.