NBA Discussion

I think Miami wins it again next year. Adding Allen and Lewis is huge for that team.

I really dont see anyone else even coming close on that side.

I'll be interested to see how much better Nash makes the Lakers offense next season, should be fun to watch Kobe play with a legit PG for the first time in his career with the Lakers. I think it still leaves the Lakers behind OKC but I think that will be the Western Finals.

Looking at the Eastern playoffs... Chicago is in danger of being out next year, but will probably be a lower half seed. New York got better. Brooklyn will be in the playoffs. Atlanta's out. Indiana/NY should battle for the two seed, Boston will stick to four. Definitely nobody in the East can hang with Miami though.

The west doesn't look like it'll shake out too much differently - maybe the Clippers will move up a spot or two.

To tell you the truth, I like Davis on the team better than Griffin. If I could have picked he would have been on it from the start - James Harden shouldn't be there at all. Igoudala is on the fence but I think he'll be a solid glue guy for them... play good defense, hit a shot when needed.

Definitely not good for the Clippers though haha.

Yea I meant it was bad for the Clippers. Team USA will be fine with or without him, they wont lose a game.

As much as I love Kobe, I think I have to side with Barkley in saying the OG Dream Team would beat this 2012 USA team.

Magic, Jordan, Pippen, Stockton, Malone, Bird, Ewing, Robinson...the list goes on. That might possibly be the greatest team any sport has ever seen.

jordan lol's @ kobe

i mean, i get it. have confidence, and have faith in your very good team to go out and win every game.

but come on, man...

ive gotten a kick out of that... so many knee jerk reactions to this regarding his character, when it doesnt even come close to what hes done before.

itd be like losing respect for metta world peace for the harden elbow. ha