NBA Discussion

"lebron's played well; 2 points here in the 4th quarter!"

yeah, that was said. durant/westbrook >>>>>>>>> james/wade

also,

hey, its the finals

and this is crazy

now bring the thunder

fuck miami

last year, lebron averaged 3 points in the 4th quarter of the finals. he probably raised that to about 4.3 tonight with his whopping 7 spot.

This was my NBA dream last night (truncated):

Heat lose finals

Wade + LeBron have a falling out, LeBron traded to LA

Thunder + Heat + Knicks all take turns beating up on LA for the next 10 years

LeBron retires

It was a good dream

I understand the part about the Thunder, but the "Heat + Knicks" part...? the heat - lebron + [players from LA] aren't going anywhere, and the knicks... well, you must have /really/ been dreaming :)

I understand the part about the Thunder, but the "Heat + Knicks" part...? the heat - lebron + [players from LA] aren't going anywhere, and the knicks... well, you must have /really/ been dreaming :)

Hey a guy can dream right?

But for the record, I can see Wade+Bosh+some real role players being good. Same with Melo+Amare+ real role players. It could happen!

damn. even in a dream the wizards don't have a shot.

what i was hoping to see was for the wizards to win this years lottery, pick up anthony davis, him and wall convince Calipari to join them in washington. after all, Cal has won his ncaa championship; and history shows kentucky fans will consider anything less from here on out a failed season. might as well take it to the nba.

^^You don't want Calipari as your coach. The guy has no loyalty and that will only get worse if he starts getting NBA money.

You're right. I just thought it would be cool to have a washington wildcats team haha. I actually was really hoping to see Van Gundy land the job, but the interim coach was named head coach for next season like a day or two after Van Gundy was fired.

You're right. I just thought it would be cool to have a washington wildcats team haha. I actually was really hoping to see Van Gundy land the job, but the interim coach was named head coach for next season like a day or two after Van Gundy was fired.

True. I didn't even put together the Kentucky connection with John Wall ha... loooonnnng day at work.

100% of the time, lebron gets that call.

if that balls on the other end of the court, durants fouling out.

i just hate how such an exciting finish can be so infuriating.

I feel like the officials really took the "ref you suck" chants personally and made some really bad calls following that chant. The Durant-Lebron no call was really unfortunate because that was a great inbounds play and Lebron looked clueless on it and had no choice but to grab him.

Westbrook is lucky he didn't get with any techs. His constant complaining, ball slamming, and flailing arms were out of control. He played great down the stretch too, but he needs to cut out the theatrics because it will cost them a game sometime in the future.