NBA Discussion

That hurt again. Hate knowing that there is 2 more in Miami. Really thought they would of came out fighting hard tonight after that home loss in game 2. Also getting sick of all these calls. Would love to watch a game were Durant isn't in foul trouble. Scott Brooks is a good coach, he will make some needed adjustments and steal the next game in Miami and tie the series up.

i missed the first half of the 3rd quarter.. turned it back on right before they got it up to a 10 point lead. how did durant pick up his 3rd and 4th fouls?

i missed the first half of the 3rd quarter.. turned it back on right before they got it up to a 10 point lead. how did durant pick up his 3rd and 4th fouls?

a blocking call and an offensive foul going to the hoop.

In general, the refs this series have been really back and forth with their charge calls (for both teams). Half of the time I feel its a charge its a block and half of the time I feel its a block its a charge.

yeah, ive never seen so many of these calls in a series before. frankly, its just obnoxious.

if youre gonna get in front of a guy going to the hoop, make a fucking play on the ball, and get your hands off your dick.

Disappointed in a lot of things that happened in that game. Disappointed with the inconsistent officiating. I don't understand how you should 35+ shots, make 20 of them and half of them are more are to the basket and not get a call. The fact that Westbrook didn't go to the line before the 4th quarter is absolutely backwards to me. I usually tend to avoid Heat games because I can't stand Lebron, so I wonder if the reffing is this bias during the regular season; and if it is, I don't know how something hasn't been done yet. Disappointed in Harden. Yeah, he wasn't playing great on offense, but you got to play through it. You are in the NBA, don't lose confidence now, play through it and don't second guess a shot or pass, just take it. Disappointed in Westbrook's bonehead play. Someone needs to step up in that situation and make sure everyone on the team knows there is only 5 seconds on the shot clock.

yeah, he had a great series.

after so many failures, the nba seemed to have choreographed this one to work. lebron has a ring and now everything is validated for everyone.

basketball fans dont deserve this.