NBA Discussion

Well Nuggets played shit offense tonight and good defense. Which is the opposite of how it usually goes. I'm sad.

iggy might have had a worse first game than howard did last night.

in other news, the west is deeeeeeeeeep. hopefully more good teams will have a rough start so the wolves can survive their month-plus without love and rubio and still make the playoffs.

Wow spurs game a lot closer than I thought it would be. Hope that's more on the fact the hornets are improved this year. Plus no ginobili for the spurs. Good game though

I thought they really put it together in the 2nd half, kinda sluggish on D in the first for sure. Leonard looks great, Timmy looked exactly how i wanted him too and Parker hit a HUGE 3 at the end. All in all, i'll take it as their first road game... Considering it took them almost 10 road games to get a road win last year. I'm just gonna say it, the Lakers look bad right now. The biggest mistake of Nash's career is gonna be going to the Lakers, not leaving the Mavs for Phoenix. That offense just doesn't run though him, Gasol is more of a point guard than he is right now. It's sad... i fucking love Nash, and i'm sure they'll figure it out. But for the first two games of the season they may of well had Steve Blake running the point. And yes, Harden is a beast... BEAST....

I'm just gonna say it, the Lakers look bad right now. The biggest mistake of Nash's career is gonna be going to the Lakers, not leaving the Mavs for Phoenix. That offense just doesn't run though him, Gasol is more of a point guard than he is right now. It's sad... i fucking love Nash, and i'm sure they'll figure it out. But for the first two games of the season they may of well had Steve Blake running the point.

Nash's biggest mistake is gonna be going to the Lakers? I'm under the impression that it was either LA or phoenix for nash so he could stay close to his family, and I can't imagine phoenix is going to go very far this year. and he's getting paid $28 mill for 3 years

if dwight can keep playing like he did tonight, they'll be fine. sloppy play and turnovers hurt them throughout, and a 9-0 run at the end of the third when the 2nd unit was in was the beginning of the end. hopefully nash's injury isn't a big deal; the bench is thin enough as it is

that was brutal. i only saw about a quarter of the game.. mostly in and out with football, always sunny, and the league. but from what i did catch, durant was not on his game at all.

OKC was poised to put that game away.. and ended up giving it away. parker defined clutch in those 2 possessions.

that was brutal. i only saw about a quarter of the game.. mostly in and out with football, always sunny, and the league. but from what i did catch, durant was not on his game at all.

OKC was poised to put that game away.. and ended up giving it away. parker defined clutch in those 2 possessions.

Durant didn't wasn't on his game? He was crazy efficient tonight. 9-18 from the field for 23 points,14 boards and 5 assists?? Anywho, it was Westbrook who lost this game for them. Lost Parker on both those last two possessions. Great win for my spurs, great way to start a season at home!! Beat "the best team in the league" without Manu.... Suck it trebek!!

All-in-all, i thought it was a solid game. I would just love to see that OKC team dump Westbrook for someone who is gonna understand his role on that team and not try to be better than Durant. He is also a mental midget, just like Kendrick Perkins... But that team has a serious problem... they can't score in the paint with big men... It been shown... you have to have a low post presence to win a championship. So until Ibaka gets a low post game... or they bundle Martin and Perkins to get a significant big man (which is exactly what i think they'll do), they will remain without a ring. But when they're hot, they're hot and its pretty damn hard to put out that fire when it gets raging...