How long did you wait to have sex?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

by choice or just cause it hasn't?

Choice. Had many opportunities, never took them.

Not waiting for marriage, just for an actual long-term relationship. I don't handle casual sex/encounters well at all. It's kind of an important thing to me and I want to actually be with someone I can trust and whatnot. First time I ever hooked up with a dude, he was really inconsiderate and basically an asshole to me, so I stopped him midway and told him if he wasn't going to be nice about it I wouldn't fuck him. Didn't happen.

I think that's rad. I'm all for people doing what works for them and for people sticking to their convictions. +1 to you.

What annoys is I have some female friends who I love to death, but they always encourage me to just go out and get it overwith, screw random dudes and whatnot. Always make jokes like "You really need to get laid", etc. They don't seem to understand my point of view and it really irks and upsets me.

i know tons of those girls. don't listen to them. they're just jealous because you have morals and stick to them, and they wish they could still remember the number of guys they've fucked. all your friends who are pushing you to lose your virginity are whores and have low self-esteem. they want to feel like less of a slut by making you sleep around, too. as long as you're in their group of friends, there's somebody there to remind them of how many mistakes they've made in their past.

don't let them bring you down.

i was 19. it was with the first girl i ever loved. that part was nice, but it took me three months to work up the courage to do it. the actual sex was horrible. we had horrible sex for another seven months then she cheated on me with a couple of other guys and broke up with me.

my last girlfriend and i always had awesome sex as soon as we started going out.

18, was with her overall for about 4 months, had sex about 2 months in. It wasn't her first time but it was mine, and it wasn't that good because she said I was hurting her really bad so I had to go easy. We broke up about 2 years ago, and lately she cannot stop texting me and telling me the dirtiest nastiest things I have ever heard, and sending some lovely pictures. She's a total knockout, she's got the whole "cute but crazy" thing going. Sigh.