How long did you wait to have sex?

18, was with her overall for about 4 months, had sex about 2 months in. It wasn't her first time but it was mine, and it wasn't that good because she said I was hurting her really bad so I had to go easy. We broke up about 2 years ago, and lately she cannot stop texting me and telling me the dirtiest nastiest things I have ever heard, and sending some lovely pictures. She's a total knockout, she's got the whole "cute but crazy" thing going. Sigh.

please bump the ex gf n00dz thread with those pics!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest genericinsight
I still haven't.

truth.

Same here. I'd prefer to be in a relationship with someone first and I just haven't found anyone I'd want to commit to yet. I've had some opportunities too but they weren't good ones so I sympathize. I'm really not in that much of a hurry to be honest.

See, I'm in a slightly different position as you because I'm 27. Granted, I know there shouldn't be any real limit on age but I don't know a single person who's my age, younger or older that still is. At the rate I'm going, I'll end up being the female 40 year old virgin ;)

In all seriousness though, I stand by my own morals and convictions, but again, it can get a little frustrating sometimes. I'm only human you know. But, I know for a fact I will not do it unless its with someone who will be with me for the long haul, ya know?

first time was at a house in the woods on a lake, it was owned by a drug dealer and he got raided and all of his stuff was pocessed but the house was nice and the power and water were still were on so we broke in and stated partying like crazy (till one morning a real estate agent showed up). anyway, this slutty girl(who was an ex of mine that wasnt a whore when i dated her, she was a year older than me) came to the party and everyone was drinking soco real hard. i was 16. anyway, i stumbled into the master bathroom which was shaped like a big circle with huge windows from the floor to the ceiling all around the room with no kind of blinds or anything covering them. so, i stumble in and all these people are around cheering and in the middle is my ex basically stripping for this dude and giving him a lap dance. she saw me, tackled me(very strongly i might add, almost amazonian like, she was puerto rican by the way), and trying to take my clothes off. my friends saw what was goin on and were all like "WERE OUT OF HERE DUDE! HAVE FUN!" i was trying so hard to get away, it was hilarious looking back on it. keep in mind i had a red trucker hat on that had a big patch that said "HAMMER TIME" on it. i finally get to my feet and realize she is not drunk, at least no drunker then me so i try to talk some sense into her but to no avail. she pulled my pants down (picture being in the coldest water, thats what the situation felt like) in this lit up room with windows all around and it was dark outside so we couldnt see out but anyone could see in. i heard a "thats it?" outside and some bushes ruffling and realized everyone wanted a show. so.... i took one for the team and gave the show of my life with a hammer time hat on.

I was 17. It was with a girl I had been going out with for 6 months or so and we ended up being together for almost 3 years but things didn't really work out. The first time was like... eh, but after a couple years of sleeping with the same person and honing some skills sex becomes really awesome. I don't do well with girls for the most part, so I never had to worry about giving it up to some skank.

19....and it was anal haha with a 40 year old. in the ocean. in the bahamas.

words can not express the jealousy. seriously.

hah i cant even justify it. it was like out of a movie. me and my buddy were smoking a blunt by the pool, which is b/w the hotel and ocean. so this latino lady walks by and says come down to the water. we go down, i go in naked, i was drunk i tend to not care about nakedness. so she starts givin me the ol' hj. and tells me im 'healthy' and yadda yadda yadda i never saw her again