Anathallo Vinyl

gmoney

I've never heard their earlier stuff...I hear it was a bit different.

I saw them open for The Format in a tiny little shit-hole and I was blown away by their live performance, but the only music they had for sale was the Floating World CD...that artwork is seriously the absolute most gorgeous artwork I've ever seen...it'd be rad if they did the exact same artwork, just larger for the LP

Yeah. It was weird, yet really awesome. Octavio, guitarist at the time/the black dude,

Haha, Octavio isn't black; he's hispanic.

And that was the second tour for the Changing of Times; before Copeland's BMT even came out. Copeland was touring the Pacifico split, Anathallo was touring their first cd, which also had awesome packaging. It was in a hand painted book that was in a big thick brown envelope.

That was Anathallo's first national tour. I remeber they sound checked the mics playing Supertones songs out of tune, so everyone thought they were another horrible ska band. It was hilarious.

Yeah. It was weird, yet really awesome. Octavio, guitarist at the time/the black dude,

Haha, Octavio isn't black; he's hispanic.

And that was the second tour for the Changing of Times; before Copeland's BMT even came out. Copeland was touring the Pacifico split, Anathallo was touring their first cd, which also had awesome packaging. It was in a hand painted book that was in a big thick brown envelope.

That was Anathallo's first national tour. I remeber they sound checked the mics playing Supertones songs out of tune, so everyone thought they were another horrible ska band. It was hilarious.

Used to call them Skanathallo.

Seriously? I would put them in my top ten favorite live shows. They were sick when I saw them.

Yeah I would definitely say they are Top 5 for me. I saw them at a local college before and right after Floating World came out and they were amazing both times. It was a really small Christian college with maybe like 70-100 people. It was so good.

which college?

Yeah I would definitely say they are Top 5 for me. I saw them at a local college before and right after Floating World came out and they were amazing both times. It was a really small Christian college with maybe like 70-100 people. It was so good.

which college?

Union University in Jackson. They came twice about a year apart, the first time with Javelins and the second time Arma Secreta opened for them. They have had The Color Revolt about 2 years ago there too but I missed that one.

which college?

Union University in Jackson. They came twice about a year apart, the first time with Javelins and the second time Arma Secreta opened for them. They have had The Color Revolt about 2 years ago there too but I missed that one.

haha weird. i went to union for a year and i was at said show. javelins was badass and my old roommate was the bassist for arma secreta at that time. arma secreta is incredible.

To Sail, who was the local band, I love them man. You in Karma Elektra?

Anyway I missed Anathallo in Nashville and Memphis like a week ago and I was bummed.

yeah i think i saw them a couple times. i play guitar in KE. i missed anathallo in memphis cause i was at the fest, but our bassists other band played with them and he said it was a pretty good show. i wonder if i've met you before?