what were you listenin to during your car accident

this is gonna sound rediculously untrue but i swear this happened...

my friend used to own a skateshop at a major three way intersection. the way the shop was set up was if you were inside everything faced the windows which faced the intersection so you could always see what was going on. anyway, one day we were sitting there watching "thrill of it all" and we hear a loud crash outside and turn around and see a small white pick up truck upside down in the air. swear it felt like slow motion. so the truck is in the air and the front end comes down and is sliding on the pavement and there is sparks and shit everywhere. the next thing we see is a four wheeler flipping like a mother fucker about ten feet behind it. two other guys and i immediately run as fast as we can cuz we are the closest people to the wreck. we get up there to the truck and theres beer cans everywhere and this ragedy dude pushes out the back window and jumps out and welcome to the jungle is blasting still. he stood up and went "WWHHOOO". pretty intense. turns out he ran the light goin about 50 and clipped a mini van and the four wheeler was in the back of his truck, hence it went flying. gnarliest thing i have ever seen as far car wrecks go.

I was listening to Destruction by Definition when I was clipped from behind. The guy didn't stop, and he ran through a red light to get away from the scene. I then got a ticket for doing the right thing and staying on the scene and telling the truth of exactly what happened. Then I had to get off work from both jobs to go to the court date. The police weren't interested in finding the guy that hit me either, he was never caught, I'm out $2,500 for repairs (which is crazy considering I bought the car for $1,500), and I was out the $300 from calling out of both of my jobs that day.

Never been in an accident, but earlier this semester I was driving to school on the 290 heading east from Colvin. At the Niagara Falls exit traffic was backed up like whoa and it all kinda stopped real quick. My brakes suck, so I tried stopping but couldn't, so I just moved over from the right lane to the middle lane. I looked in my rearview just in time to see the car that was following me slam into the back of the car that was in front of me. I would have been sandwiched in there. Immediately after, a semi slammed into the back of the car that was following me. I was at school for the next 7 hours and never looked up what happened but my heart was pounding. I was too far away to really stop safely without probably causing more accidents, but I really wanted to go help out. Another reason I didn't stop was because in my grad school program, if you miss even 1 class, they tell you to reconsider and maybe take the course again next semester.

To get to the point of the thread, I'm pretty sure I was listening to The Big Dirty from ETID, but I dunno what song.

Guest kylewilliam

two years ago i was on my way to a show in west palm beach when a ford explorer about 100 feet infront of my car spun out of control and slammed into us... at the time i was listening to a silver mt. zion's "teddy rosevelt's gun." it was surreal.

When I was 15 a few friends got in a Bronco II cranked up Pantera and promptly rolled it. And we rolled in front of one of my dad's friends from church, thankfully he didn't recognize me. But he did wake up his neighbor at 2am to borrow his truck to pick the Bronco up

When I was 17 I rear-ended someone after taking a nap while I was waiting at a stop light and lifted my foot of the brake. I had Zao playing as loud as I could in my thrift store stereo system. The guy was cool, he said he saw no damage!

My most emo moment was getting a ticket for speeding in a school zone on graduation day, I was having a great day and it totally ruined it. I was listening to Brand New and almost burst into tears, so I turned it off.

So nothing serious, but I do remember vividly what I was listening to.

Blink 182 - Enema of the State

After HS graduation in 1999. Two buddies and I left a party at a campsite in the mountains. My buddy was driving too fast down a very curvy road and flipped his Subaru into a ditch. We landed just a few feet from a large tree stump that would have crushed us all. Strange thing was that about 2 minutes prior to skidding off of the road I had buckled my seat belt. The other two weren't wearing theirs. Nobody was hurt.