Important Vinyl Collective Update (please read)

Guest admin1338560633

Wow, I'm looking forward to the second co-op release and stoked that I will be receiving the co-op releases at the same time. I'll be ordering the second colour of the Jealous Sound.

Its funny that the vinyl of All Aboard just shipped last week and there is going to be a PO for the second pressing. I'm glad that its supposed to be a single colour for the second pressing though.

As for my guesses, I'll say Jesse Michaels again even though its probably not.

Virgil, if we do have another VC order we're waiting on that we can have the Coop records shipped with, should we email you or something? Or will you guys figure that out on your own? I ended up ordering the other color of the Falcon 10", so it would make a lot of sense just to ship everything together.

Virgil, if we do have another VC order we're waiting on that we can have the Coop records shipped with, should we email you or something? Or will you guys figure that out on your own? I ended up ordering the other color of the Falcon 10", so it would make a lot of sense just to ship everything together.

if you ordered the other color, we will be searching for that and will put them together. No need to email us about that. thanks.

• 2 weeks later...