Important Vinyl Collective Update (please read)

Guest admin1338560633

As always, there is more to report than I can keep straight in my head. Here is a quick update at some of the things you can expect from your friends at Vinyl Collective:

* Tomorrow (Tuesday, Nov 11th), we will be posting pre-orders for Norma Jean's Anti Mother, Mike Park / O Pioneers split 7", and the Banner's "Frailty" at 2pm Mountain Standard.

* Thursday, November 13th at 2pm Mountain Standard, we will be posting a pre-order for the Jealous Sound's Kill them with Kindness double LP. For those of you in the Coop we will get you banners and info to help spread the word. Not sure how this happened, but we will be getting copies of the double LP on Friday, the same day we will be getting copies of the first Coop release, the Falcon's "God Don't Make No Trash". That will save on shipping for those of you in the coop who are getting their free copies.

* We have been backed up on posting new and upcoming releases. Expect me to post a bunch today and tomorrow including Kevin Seconds, new releases from Cottage Records, Anchor Arms, the repress of All Aboard, a Tribute to Johnny Cash, and more.

* We got in the Portugal the Man censored Colors, Takers curse of a drunk, Delicious Vinyl Fest comp, Alkaline Trio "Good Mourning" on black and color 2 (not color 1), Fake Problems/Look Mexico, and Dillinger Four records. We wil try to get these out in the next few days but no mail is going out tomorrow so more than likely most will go out Wednesday due to the holiday.

* We are going to announce a new signing this week, maybe 2. Any guesses? The first person to correctly guess an act will be entitled to a $15 gift certificate. 2 winners total.

* Thursday, November 13th at 2pm Mountain Standard, we will be posting a pre-order for the Jealous Sound's Kill them with Kindness double LP. For those of you in the Coop we will get you banners and info to help spread the word. Not sure how this happened, but we will be getting copies of the double LP on Friday, the same day we will be getting copies of the first Coop release, the Falcon's "God Don't Make No Trash". That will save on shipping for those of you in the coop who are getting their free copies.

Super stoked on this!

Is the Mike Park/O Pioneers part of the Under The Influence series?

I'm pretty certain it isn't as Virgil said The Ergs!/Teenage Bottlerocket is the next one that's due. I think I also remember reading these aren't covers.

I hope these don't sell out fast. I'm at Rancid when these go on sale.

to answer some of your questions, the mike park / o pioneers is not an under the influence 7". It is a limited edition pressing of 500 records (150/350) with a special edition cover that will be out of 50. will explain more tomorrow.

The people in the coop get their copies sent out for free, but if we can add the records to another existing order, it saves the coop a few bucks. No biggie either way though.

thanks for the guesses. 1 is correct and there is still one that no one has guessed.