i saw the revival tour last night

and i wont lie. i went in expecting to be bored out of my mind for three hours. here is a recap.

kevin seconds-not a fan, so i didn't watch him at all.

tom gabel-fucking slayed. played 8 full hours of sleep. ruled my life.

ben nichols-looks like he lives in a box. Also Destroyed. he did not play kiss the bottle much to aaron danger's girlfriend's dismay.

Tim Barry- he kept yelling "now thats whats up". he was awesome. especially when he sung like popeye.

Chuck ragan (although chuck barry is way better)-weakest of everyone. But he did play bleeder. that was awesome.

SCOTT HIRE ME FOR AP REVIEWZ.

and i wont lie. i went in expecting to be bored out of my mind for three hours. here is a recap.

kevin seconds-not a fan, so i didn't watch him at all.

tom gabel-fucking slayed. played 8 full hours of sleep. ruled my life.

ben nichols-looks like he lives in a box. Also Destroyed. he did not play kiss the bottle much to aaron danger's girlfriend's dismay.

Tim Barry- he kept yelling "now thats whats up". he was awesome. especially when he sung like popeye.

Chuck Ragan not barry-weakest of everyone. But he did play bleeder. that was awesome.

SCOTT HIRE ME FOR AP REVIEWZ.

....8 full hours of sleep...you've gotta be shitting me man...if he doesn't play that shit here on saturday I'll fuggin' murder

hot dogs are in the mail for all those who pre ordered them..

ALSO

8 full hours did rage.

Ben ended up taking my GF home. Bummer but he did give her a test pressing of the new holdsteady record. Seem's like a fair trade im not sour about it.

Chuck was good but ben tim and tom stole it, and i really really really like chuck

too bad austin lucas wasnt on tour when they came through.... that dude rules and played with his dad

I am in love with Austin. I have to say I was a little bummed that his Fest set was mainly the slower stuff but having him play in my room was amazing. I think I have a boner now.

dude... fall in love with his other band... GUIDEDCRADEL

http://www.myspace.com/guidedcradle

Explain the Ben Nichols box thing...

yea, when i saw him on sunday, he looked like he should have been asking for spare change. It was quite funny.. luckily he wasn't sloshed drunk when he played.

wished i could have seen the whole 3 hour set on sunday at Funfunfun Fest. But luckily i got the "trailer" version of it at Red 7.