Interpunk vinyl shipping = not so lame?

So I ordered up a copy of Teenage Bottlerocket's Total the other day, and having been annoyed w/ their stupid vinyl in a box shipping, I put in the special notes section to pls. NOT do that and use a proper mailer.

And, lo and behold, it came today, in a gosh-darn proper LP mailer, w/ 2 pieces of cardboard even!

heavens to murgatory, jethro!

now, i dunno why the LP came w/ its shrink wrap unsealed and the jacket spine has some damage, but, hey, it's a vast improvement...

Yeah, I ordered a ton of stuff from them just before the holidays and it all came in an LP mailer, though it was more stuff than should've been stuffed into that mailer, so in that instance I would've actually preferred one of the huge boxes they used to use.

The way I see it, no matter how interpunk ships my stuff I'm going to complain about it. I need to just get over it.

yea, i only use them as a last resort for sure.

that's what i'll be doing from now on, if i even order from them again. i ordered an lp and two cds and they came in a huge box. i was also charged $4 cod on top of the already expensive shipping charge. not impressed; i'd rather support small distros any day of the week.

Guest baseball

all my LPs have always come in mailers from Interpunk

i wish their shipping wasn't so high, but the the thing i love about Interpunk is i usually get the stuff i order next day from them, or two days tops since i live in Baltimore and they're based in Northern Virginia

it's great when there's stuff i'm exceedingly impatient about