Download code not working (FP/LM Split)

troymess

Hey guys/Virgil,

My download codes are not working for the Fake Problems/Look Mexico split (the Under the Influence Volume 1). I put in both codes (I ordered the set) and neither of them are working...it just keeps coming up after I submit either code: Page cannot be displayed in the little box/table beneath the form box where you type in your code.

I'd really like to have these songs on my iPod in high-quality, please help!

the code worked for me last night. but the songs are in m4a. how do i convert that to mp3

http://www.download3000.com/download-imtoo-wma-mp3-converter-count-reg-9600.html

Try this. I've been using the trial version of this program for a few years. It's a major pain in the ass because it pauses after each song and tells you that you're using the trial version, but it works if you only use every once in awhile.

the code worked for me last night. but the songs are in m4a. how do i convert that to mp3

http://www.download3000.com/download-imtoo-wma-mp3-converter-count-reg-9600.html

Try this. I've been using the trial version of this program for a few years. It's a major pain in the ass because it pauses after each song and tells you that you're using the trial version, but it works if you only use every once in awhile.

i got it to work on itunes, thanks though

Hey Guys,

For those of you who don't know me, my name is Wes and I'm the System Administrator for VinylDownloads.com

Last night we migrated our server from one VHost to another. During this process a particular directory had it's permissions misconfigured due to a bad `chmod`. We, as well as myself personally, apologize for this small outage. In an attempt to mitigate the damage, all DL codes attempted during this functional-outage had their codes reset.

If your code ever fails to work, please don't hesitate to contact us. As far as the use of m4a vs mp3 goes, I'd use FLAC every time -- but that's not always practical. ;-)

Guest genericinsight

Not for this split but the download code for the Tim Barry "Manchester" LP didn't work for me either, and I believe that was from vinyldownloads.com too.

Not for this split but the download code for the Tim Barry "Manchester" LP didn't work for me either, and I believe that was from vinyldownloads.com too.

For the Duration of the outage, all codes were broken. A key part of our functionality was disabled resulting in all codes to be "bunk". However once it was fixed, we removed any failed attempts to use codes.

PM me if you have any more troubles. We've done testing and everything seems to be on the up and up at this point.

Thanks!