what would you like to see pressed?

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boxer - The Hurt Process

anybody know why this isn't on their site ever...and why they're dicks if you ask about Boxer??? I e-mailed asking about if this was every pressed on vinyl...or if they had any leftover merch at all from Boxer and the guy e-mailed back and asked for my Address, I was pumped hope'n they'd send some Boxer merch...they sent some Vagrant shirt w/ a some sampler CD...so I e-mailed the guy back, and was like "You didn't answer my question...you just sent a fucking shirt that I didn't ask for" and the dude's response was simply "No"...WTF ...

Long Story Short...I'd love to see The Hurt Process pressed, I listen to that record throughout my entire High School career, was hard as hell to even get a copy of it back then

American Football's EP was one I forgot. And it's getting pressed finally! Wish they would have done a 10" though, but I guess the bonus of having it as a one sided 12" is not having to flip sides.

Awesome, any info on when this is happening? I seem to have let this go by unnoticed until now.

American Football's EP was one I forgot. And it's getting pressed finally! Wish they would have done a 10" though, but I guess the bonus of having it as a one sided 12" is not having to flip sides.

Awesome, any info on when this is happening? I seem to have let this go by unnoticed until now.

http://www.polyvinylrecords.com/store/index.php?id=88#

They posted it late in the afternoon yesterday, I didn't see it when I first looked at the page and saw the One Up Downstairs 7" finally getting pressed. We have to wait until January for the AF though, sadly.

this is some stuff i or others posted over on df some time ago, in no particular order:

charlie brown gets a valentine - dismissed 12"

the wayouts - better days 10"

revolvers - self-titled 12"

alli with an i - long story short 12"

alli with an i - i learned it by watching you 12"

the pettyfords - aloha means goodbye 12"

winepress - discography 10"/12"

baxter - discography 2x10"

beerbong - business called fun 12"

biscayne - you'd build a robot 12"

black print - movement 10"

bodyjar - how it works 12"

cigar - speed is relative 12"

deviates - time is the distance 12"

highwire days - hell from the eyes up 10"

john brown battery - the only normal people... 10"

john brown battery - is jinxed 12"

lanemeyer - if there's a will / stories for the big screen 2x12"

lynyrd's innards - you're wreckin' me 12"

lynyrd's innards - untitled no. 3 12"

name taken - the silent game 12" (remastered, with bonus early demos)

nothington - all in 12" (WOO!)

off yourself - self-titled 10" (hi davehoffa lolz)

red letter day - wake up to the day 12"

shyster - discography 12"

sick shift - angry badgers 12" (never gonna happen)

spare change - wake.sleep.volume 12"

walker - non full-length discography 12" (remastered)

the letterbombs - unreleased full-length 12" / non full-length stuff remastered 12"

cadillac blindside - these liquid lungs 12"

codeseven - the rescue 12"

all the connie dungs full-lengths

the two most recent mcrackins albums

i don't even know how many others there are...

Boxer - The Hurt Process

anybody know why this isn't on their site ever...and why they're dicks if you ask about Boxer??? I e-mailed asking about if this was every pressed on vinyl...or if they had any leftover merch at all from Boxer and the guy e-mailed back and asked for my Address, I was pumped hope'n they'd send some Boxer merch...they sent some Vagrant shirt w/ a some sampler CD...so I e-mailed the guy back, and was like "You didn't answer my question...you just sent a fucking shirt that I didn't ask for" and the dude's response was simply "No"...WTF ...

Long Story Short...I'd love to see The Hurt Process pressed, I listen to that record throughout my entire High School career, was hard as hell to even get a copy of it back then

yuck dude the hurt process seriously? please dont tell me its that shitty victory rec band?

osker - idle will kill

with resistance -s/t & real hardcore kids have dayjobs

taken - finding solace in dissension

bigwig - unmerry melodies & stay asleep

riverfenix- s/t

glassjaw - worship and tribute

finch- what it is to burn

the movielife - 40 hour train back to penn

open hand- the dream

hopesfall-the satellite years

a wilhelm scream - mute print

united nations- whatever this is called

...honestly, the un-released Letterbombs full length is not very good, the music is awesome , but Michelle half-assed the vocals and the lyrics to the point where it's cringe-worthy.

I'll talk to Scott and see, maybe me and him can release the Winepress discography together on vinyl, that'd be fuckin rad.

BTW any Harmless Records fans, Scott runs a super, super, super part time label now called Plastic Airlines....pretty much specializes in doing ultra limited tour press records or cassettes...he hasn't done a new record in a few years...until he finally gets the HeWhoCorrupts acoustic 7" out...that'll be hilarious to hear peoples reaction to that one.

BTW any Harmless Records fans, Scott runs a super, super, super part time label now called Plastic Airlines....pretty much specializes in doing ultra limited tour press records or cassettes...he hasn't done a new record in a few years...until he finally gets the HeWhoCorrupts acoustic 7" out...that'll be hilarious to hear peoples reaction to that one.

i just got my hwc 7" in the mail a few weeks ago. its pretty hilarious as i expected.