Paulson "All At Once" 2xLP

I am very excited to announce that One Day Savior (alongside my good friends at Cavity Records) will be releasing Paulson's "All At Once" on 2xLP. Originally released on CD by ODS and later re-released on Doghouse, Paulson's "All At Once" is one of those records that in my opinion needs to be on vinyl. The album is currently scheduled for an April release.

:D

dude!!!!

i've been a paulson fan for ages... my old band played with em twice back in early variations on a theme days....

i loved all at once... but the remake with the new songs.... that callin on you song is hella gay. and i fear that they might let me down on everything in the future.... meh, thats me being a cynical douche i suppose... but i love variations more than anyone could imagine.

i gave there bassist alex some fireworks one time and he tried shooting them at their drummer but he didn't let go, and the thing blew up in his hand, it was scaryyyyy. i thought i was going to be the demise of paulson.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...