New xbox360 experience update

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fucking red ring of death...i really need to get on calling microsoft and getting that fixed. i tried to do it through their site about 5 times and it never goes through.

Definitely do this. They extended the warranty so you should be good. I boxed mine up (no cords or hard drive) and they sent me a UPS shipping label. Mine is currently at their repair place, but I just got an email that said it's on it's way back. I sent it to them about a week ago!

Yeah Microsoft is on the ball (or was) with the repairs. I give them a lot of kudos for that. They've lost a ton of money and they're still doing it with a smile.

Definitely going to check out the update shortly.. need to update my billing info for the premium service lol

I dont remember my user name.. its been a while. Something like el_kernal.. but I'll double check.

fucking red ring of death...i really need to get on calling microsoft and getting that fixed. i tried to do it through their site about 5 times and it never goes through.

Definitely do this. They extended the warranty so you should be good. I boxed mine up (no cords or hard drive) and they sent me a UPS shipping label. Mine is currently at their repair place, but I just got an email that said it's on it's way back. I sent it to them about a week ago!

I did this, took mine a total of 2 weeks to leave and come back

Mine took 8 days from the time I shipped it until I got it back. Super fast.

The selection of free movies is awesome. I dont see how or why someone would get showtime over this.

Your MP link in your sig makes some pretty big promises. Not sure if I can deliver all that. I can, however, promise that every review of mine will have 2 smaller ones directly after it with the shit I meant to say and forgot.

EDIT: As long as I'm not the only one that can't access it yet I'm not too worried.

Also; add me if you want to play Left 4 Dead or Gears 2.

GT - mutememory

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':pooq075e]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':pooq075e]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{