New DILLINGER FOUR music video!

Haha. Yeah because you know 90% of the things done here are totally productive. Seriously?

So why even bother writing it? Whats the point? Its not going to change anything.

Oh, and im sure Dante3000 is far from the first person to ever say something like that to them. This board is one giant circle jerk.

Dude? Having a bad day or something?

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha. Yeah because you know 90% of the things done here are totally productive. Seriously?

So why even bother writing it? Whats the point? Its not going to change anything.

Oh, and im sure Dante3000 is far from the first person to ever say something like that to them. This board is one giant circle jerk.

Seriously dude? Why does this bother you so much? I'm kind of shocked to see this is bothering you so much.

Please don't. Do you really want them to send their fans here to fight for their honor?

it'll probably just end up really funny like the ice nine kills day. and virgil will sell some MCR and maybe those damn jealous sound 2xLP's to the kiddies.

Well, if it means sale of more Jealous Sound records, then bring them on!

I'll just be bummed that I miss the battle in real time as I will be gone from a computer soon. It is way more fun to watch the thread grow as the fighting is happening than to read it after the fact...

it'll probably just end up really funny like the ice nine kills day. and virgil will sell some MCR and maybe those damn jealous sound 2xLP's to the kiddies.

Well, if it means sale of more Jealous Sound records, then bring them on!

I'll just be bummed that I miss the battle in real time as I will be gone from a computer soon. It is way more fun to watch the thread grow as the fighting is happening than to read it after the fact...

i missed the inital shitstorm on ice nine day, but it was still damn funny to read afterwards.

The futility of an action is determined by the person responsible for it. Anything that has some intrinsic reward or purpose has meaning simply in the act of existing.

You don't need to change the world for something to have meaning.

Just sent them this message:

Just wanted to let you know that you guys are the subject of a fairly popular thread on the online message board 'Vinyl Collective.' While I agree with everything that's being said on there, I feel you guys should at least have the chance to defend yourselves. Plus I really would love to hear your logic on a number of points mentioned in the thread. Link is below.

-Jake

http://vinylcollective.proboards79.com/index.cgi?board=etc&action=display&thread=22100&page=1

If there are a ton of their fans on here soon, you can blame me. Or thank me. You know that shit is fun.

The futility of an action is determined by the person responsible for it. Anything that has some intrinsic reward or purpose has meaning simply in the act of existing.

So that means you think what you wrote will change something? So whats your reward from writing that to them? You honestly think what you wrote will have any impact on them positive or negative? whats the meaning of that message to you? that you felt you needed to be an asshole to some kids who will never have an impact in your life ever outside of this thread? Must make you feel great inside, huh?

So that means you think what you wrote will change something? So whats your reward from writing that to them? You honestly think what you wrote will have any impact on them positive or negative? whats the meaning of that message to you? that you felt you needed to be an asshole to some kids who will never have an impact in your life ever outside of this thread? Must make you feel great inside, huh?

Haha, I like that explaining things to them makes me an asshole. I was unaware that brokENCYDE is your favorite band.

You've never had something you just wanted to get off your mind or your chest? Something that, regardless of it's overall worldly impact, you just wanted to say? You never done anything just for the sake of doing it?

It must be awesome that everything you do changes the world. Wait, why are you arguing with me? Are you changing my opinion? Are you influencing the world? Oh shit, you better stop because all your doing is wasting time. OH NOES!