Alkaline Trio - Remains

Guest conoley

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest conoley

I've got the clear green, blue, yellow and turquoise so far. I'm also in talks with the dude who sold the blues to get a clear green/black and a yellow/black that are from those /15 combinations they did. I guess the green/gray and the black will have to wait for another paycheck

So I decided to check out my local Hot Topic today to see if they had a copy. I hadn't been in one in years, it was really weird. Anyways, they had four copies and I wound up not buying any. If anyone really wants one, I can go back and pick it up for you. Its $26.99 + tax + shipping.

This was at the Galleria at Tyler in Riverside, Ca.

from what ive noticed it depends on what hot topic you go to...some carry more vinyl than others and it seems as if only the ones that tend to carry more vinyl are getting them and the one i usually go to sold all theres (which was about a half dozen). i dont think it should be too hard to track down at a store but id definately call before going if thats all youre looking for and are making a trip for that sole purpose

I've got the clear green, blue, yellow and turquoise so far. I'm also in talks with the dude who sold the blues to get a clear green/black and a yellow/black that are from those /15 combinations they did. I guess the green/gray and the black will have to wait for another paycheck

Guess you changed your tune on not dealing with people who talk to you that way...

Guest conoley

Guess you changed your tune on not dealing with people who talk to you that way...

Haha, yeah, I guess I wanted the record more than I wanted to make a stand.

Guest conoley

There are conflicting reports on the exact amount (Vagrant, Cobraside, distributors) but taking them all into account there are:

900 Mustad (at Hot Topic) - some of these have blue run-off

70-120 clear green

300-460 -opaque green-(turquoise)

400 - green /gray --

500-800 black

15- combination colors

1- mustard/green/rainbow burst

Also - I got this message from the seller after asking,

hi

first thanks for your puchase, second we are the exclusive distributor of this record worldwide, yes we made the record and we know exactly what is out there, and the 20 folks who purchased it from us we have their info, we went through the records and hand picked those colors , there is a slight variation, when records are made that go from one color to another there is always 20+ that are NOT THE SAME color ..........interpunk purchases from us, there is some people selling clear green they purchased from us, every store and distribturs that those business we us got a special color, since we dont sell on ebay that much , we decided to have special color for us on ebay so these folks who sell on ebay wont push their price to $50+ by saying their is the only color and most special...thats why we made 20, so be rest assured you have the rarest record that is out there and we know ...

if you still not happy let me know, i will take it back

cheers

pete

I just remembered something...my "out of 20" was sealed, so how could they go through and hand pick the colors? Was yours sealed?

Guest conoley

I assume they just picked them out before sealing them and set them in their own place. All the colors come in the same packaging (except for the black) are what they say they are - at least when I've ordered online.

Guest conoley

I'd say that's probably a fluke that you didn't get yellow at hot topic. They would have been packaged and then sent to distributors who were able to sell those colors. The /100 variants (clear green, blue) were only available to certain distributors just like yellow is only available at hot topic. If they sent them out randomly, yellow ones would be everywhere.