JAWBREAKER's UNFUN to be RERELEASED ON VINYL!!!

not sure if you guys have been reading adam's bulletins that he's been posting on myspace... anyway, here's the most recent one he posted...

not sure if this last one went through. here goes...

woa,

a few "new items" i read mentioned the doc and us playing together. it was a reunion of sorts - we hadn't seen billy a since our last sf show in 1996. but i doubt i'll put up any songs from that recent session. the best one is way too long a file to upload, and anyway, i didn't even ask the boys if they had an opinion - bad. and hey, check out the interview with billy in the blog section of our page - it's a good read, especially if you're into nuts-and-bolts recording tech.

i'm remastering unfun next month wit jon golden. i'll let you know release date later and yes, it'll be available on itunes and all the other usual suspects.

okay, thanks for (still?) listening!

adam

now, i, eager as all hell, messaged adam to ask if the remastered Unfun will also be put out on wax. here's the response i got.

hells yes

JAWBREAKER FANS REJOICE!!

this is really cool.

now maybe the orginal presses wont go so much on ebay?

kind of similar to the exploding hearts LP.. once that was repressed, the 1st pressing didnt sell for as much as it did in the past.

i would think the 1st would go for mor now, exploding hearts were awesome but they weren't nearly as inspirational as jawbreaker.

this almost smells like a reunion tour

Don't get that excited. My buddy is friend's with Adam and he knew about them jamming together weeks before it was announced (I'm pretty sure I posted about it on here at one point) and he said that it felt good but that was it. There are no other plans. This was a jam session they did in conjunction with a Jawbreaker documentary.

Don't get that excited. My buddy is friend's with Adam and he knew about them jamming together weeks before it was announced (I'm pretty sure I posted about it on here at one point) and he said that it felt good but that was it. There are no other plans. This was a jam session they did in conjunction with a Jawbreaker documentary.

got any other good jawbreaker dirt

i can't wait for that documentary, btw...

i can't wait for that documentary, btw...

Same here. "We Jam Econo" was incredible, so I have high hopes for this as well.