COALESCE- GTR BLACK LABEL VERSION @ BCD/75!!!!!!!!

Guest noeffinidea

Guest noeffinidea

HEADS UP!

http://www.bluecollardistro.com/bcd/product_info.php?products_id=2967&cPath=1_481&store=0

!!! 75 First pressing copies of Coalesce's Give Them Rope have been put into plain black cut out sleeves and packaged with a black Coalesce slipmat for $10!! Apparently 5 random packages will have white slipmats.

ORDERED!!! Get on that shizzz...these are gonna sell quick!

P.S. That slipmat looks flippin' sweet!

Guest noeffinidea
Watching this band at fest was amazing. Insane and destructive is the only way I could describe it

Agreed. For many years, I figured I would never have the opportunity to see them. I believe Sean said in between songs at The Fest that it was their first time playing Florida in about 10 years. Their set was almost in the "life-changing" spectrum for me. It had been a while since I had seen any hardcore or metal band live (I still like a bunch of bands that fit into this genre, but just really don't have the desire to go to shows where people's idea of dancing is "air karate".

But I digress...I had never seen a performance like Coalesce's from 4:20 - 5:00 pm on Saturday, November 1st. It was the first performance I saw that weekend, and definitely set the the tone and energy for the rest of the Fest. I really couldn't believe there wasn't more people in The Venue for their performance.

Simply amazing! Jes is hands-down one of the most insane guitar players I have ever seen live, he has a stage presence that is all his own...and when he jumped into the crowd at the end of their set and started "seizuring" (can't really think of another way to describe it), it pretty much summed up everything I love about the energy of that type of music.

Sorry for the rambling post...bottom line: Coalesce put on 40 minutes of some of the best live music I had ever seen. Can't wait to hear that new album they were talking about!!!

P.S. That dude in the crowd with dreadlocks who kept swinging his arms while he had a lit cigarette...not fucking cool. That was probably the only downside to that whole performance.

I'm surprised that they are not limiting them to one per person as they usually do. At least it's not written in the description.

no limit...

We are pretty confidant that there are no more coverless give them rope vinyl out there. It’s priced to move at $10.00 for the whole package, no limit, so please buy 75 of them.

These are 75, original first pressing copies of Give Them Rope on black vinyl.
yeah, sean told me that found a box of them sitting around and just put them in sleeves. he's sending me all the variations of the slip mats and soon as i get them i will put them up on VC and on the coalesce discography page

Guest noeffinidea

I don't think it's hand-numbered...probably won't find seperate pressing info for this as it's just the 75 remaining copies from the 1st pressing of 300. I think the only indication of # is on the actual slipmat it says 75.

I don't think it's hand-numbered...probably won't find seperate pressing info for this as it's just the 75 remaining copies from the 1st pressing of 300. I think the only indication of # is on the actual slipmat it says 75.
i am actually going to put the pressing info up for this as a separate release. i'm only doing that because it is technically a different release, but it is also not a separate release. you know what i mean. it will be located right next to the GTR pressing info on the discog page.