Descendents - Everything Sucks

it's my favorite album by them.

I think it may be mine too actually. It's probably the first record I think of when people mention them.

definitely. in my opinion it's the least cheesiest and most consistent album. they don't have any weird songs.

actually on second thought, this and I Don't Wanna Grow Up are my two favorite descendents albums.

I think it may be mine too actually. It's probably the first record I think of when people mention them.

definitely. in my opinion it's the least cheesiest and most consistent album. they don't have any weird songs.

actually on second thought, this and I Don't Wanna Grow Up are my two favorite descendents albums.

Yep, Grow Up is close second! It's a classic.

Yeah, that may be my least favorite album of theirs. Still very good though.

Most people tend to cite either "Enjoy" or "Cool to be you" both of which I enjoy (no pun). But I can see this being the first Descendents album for a lot of younger kids (specifically due to it being their first in a long time and on Epitaph), so I can see why they'd like it more.

Personally, I just wish they would stop ripping off the Ergs.

Yeah, that may be my least favorite album of theirs. Still very good though.

Personally, I just wish they would stop ripping off the Ergs.

Haha.

There is some filler on "Enjoy" (some of the fart variety), but there are some great great songs on there..."cheer" might be my fav. song of theirs.