Texas is the Reason and Shai Hulud vinyl back in

Guest admin1338560633

[image][image]

Texas is the Reason "Do Yo Know Where You Are?" LP

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/rev051-1?

SHAI HULUD "THAT WITHIN BLOOD ILL-TEMPERED" LP

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/rev115-1?

Just got word that Revelation is repressing these classic LPs. Both have been available in the past, but have been unavailable for quite some time. And I have received so many emails asking when the Texas is the Reason vinyl will be back in stock. Good news, that day is here. Get both records while you still can. The folks at Rev tell me that both records will be pressed on black vinyl.

I will have these in by Friday or Monday. thanks.

I already have 2 That Within Blood Ill-Tempereds, the original clear and the picturedisc my wife bought (man, I hate picturediscs). Juan, were those the only previous pressings?

I've got to get on this Texas Is The Reason. I was just listening to the album the other day and wishing I had it.

I already have 2 That Within Blood Ill-Tempereds, the original clear and the picturedisc my wife bought (man, I hate picturediscs). Juan, were those the only previous pressings?

The first pressing consisted of the clear (300) and black (unsure). It was repressed as a pic disc (1,080).

So this new batch being put out is the 3rd pressing.

I don't have a black one from the 1st pressing so I am very curious to see how to tell them apart then.

Guest abravemorning
DAMMIT THEY SHOULD HAVE MADE THIS PRESS A DIFFERENT COLOR. I ALREADY HAVE THIS ON BLACK.

That does suck that they'd repress it right after you get an a copy. At least you have an original pressing. That's still something to be proud of.