Every Time I Die signed with Epitaph???

kurtz

one band doesn't make the label yu. and ETID has been downhill last few albums anyways. if they get back Pulley, 1208, 98 Mute, US Bombs, DKM, Randy, Osker, Bombshell Rocks, Turbonegro, t(i)nc, Agnostic Front, Death By Stereo, The Descendents, Deviates, Guttermouth, Hot Water Music, Raised Fist, Ten Foot Pole, VGS, and Zeke or artists of similar sound/quality, then maybe. otherwise, all they have basically is Sage Francis, Bouncing Souls, and a rapidly worsening Bad Religion.

one band doesn't make the label yu. and ETID has been downhill last few albums anyways. if they get back Pulley, 1208, 98 Mute, US Bombs, DKM, Randy, Osker, Bombshell Rocks, Turbonegro, t(i)nc, Agnostic Front, Death By Stereo, The Descendents, Deviates, Guttermouth, Hot Water Music, Raised Fist, Ten Foot Pole, VGS, and Zeke or artists of similar sound/quality, then maybe. otherwise, all they have basically is Sage Francis, Bouncing Souls, and a rapidly worsening Bad Religion.

...and the rapidly improving New Found Glory.

I heard about this a long time ago but in the new copy of AP's most anticipated albums of 09 it has an article on ETID's new album and it says Epitaph. Epitaph is doing just fine for themselves. Yes they use to have an amazing roster top to bottom but now they have a ton of crappy screamo and this has been debated in other threads. Most of the bands listed above dont sell many records anymore. Brett knows what he is doing and is signing bands that are trendy and will sell a lot of records now and make the label money so he can continue to put out records by "good" bands.

i know andrew13, one band can change anything such one man can change many things (i assume an awesome politician named obama).

i have almost 200 epitaph records cd in my hands and i very love this label.

i always exciting wehn my favourite label will release good band new album.

but it better if they turn back time in their golden age with thsoe bands whcih you mentions,andrew13....

:)

eh i know etid wont sell out so i could care less what label their with just keep bringing the rock... i dont get the hate for gutter phenom i remember ap said it didnt have any memerable hook's and thats fuckin stupid i think thats what made the album good was they slowed it down a bit and didnt make a 25 minute cd, dont get me wrong hot damn is awesome.

eh i know etid wont sell out so i could care less what label they're with, they'll just keep bringing the rock... i dont get the hate for gutter phenom i remember ap said it didnt have any memerable hook's and thats fuckin stupid i think thats what made the album good was they slowed it down a bit and didnt make a 25 minute cd, dont get me wrong hot damn is awesome.

agree 1000%

i know andrew13, one band can change anything such one man can change many things (i assume an awesome politician named obama).

i have almost 200 epitaph records cd in my hands and i very love this label.

i always exciting wehn my favourite label will release good band new album.

but it better if they turn back time in their golden age with thsoe bands whcih you mentions,andrew13....

:)

i like yu's optimism. a signing like that could possibly make the label more appealing to other bands and improve the chances of quality bands signing with the label again.