brandtson vinyl

how many people would be interested if i pressed "Dial In Sounds"?

this would be a dream to press.

im just worried there wouldn't be enough people interested to sell 1,000 copies.

I think you could move 500 without issue but 1000 might be pushing it. I'd love to get all their Deep Elm stuff on vinyl. I think Trying to Figure Each Other Out got the vinyl treatment but nothing else. Their best work, by far, is on DE.

how many people would be interested if i pressed "Dial In Sounds"?

this would be a dream to press.

im just worried there wouldn't be enough people interested to sell 1,000 copies.

I think you could move 500 without issue but 1000 might be pushing it. I'd love to get all their Deep Elm stuff on vinyl. I think Trying to Figure Each Other Out got the vinyl treatment but nothing else. Their best work, by far, is on DE.

hey, you've worked with deep elm, right? have they let you press anything less than 1,000? they told me they want 1,000 and only 1,000.

hey, you've worked with deep elm, right? have they let you press anything less than 1,000? they told me they want 1,000 and only 1,000.

Oh, good point, sorry I had forgotten about that. Deep Elm skims about 20% off the top so 1,000 is your only real choice. Just make sure to time whatever you want to release. Expecting to do a single LP, getting geared up, and finding out it needs to be a 2xLP puts a big damper on your mood.

i love this band, trying to figure eachother out is my fav. but i even enjoy control....seriously one of the best bands.

I need to get control. I do find it odd how they're almost three different bands. They go from a downer emo-tinged indie rock band, to a pop-punk band, to a pop-rock band.

I'd easily buy one. Press 250 copies, make it vc board only.. bam, you gotta huge seller.

hah... huge as in 100%, maybe, but 250 isn't really huge. 250 is out of the question. i'd like to do 500, but the price difference between 500 and 1000 is so minimal, it doesn't make sense for me not to do 1000, even if it doesn't sell out. i'd like to think it would sell at least 500. i'd probably do some different colors too.