Gwar Concert Appreciation

The GWAR/Soilent Green lineup that I saw in 2002 made for such a great night. Have fun!!!

i think this was the second time I saw them...but i think Soilent Green got into a car accident and one of the guys got hurt so Goat whore played instead.

i don't think the music is bad, but they're definitely a visual band.

Saw them twice... definitely a band you want to see live... at least once in your life.. just make sure you stay up close.

my friends and i saw GWAR in 2001, we got really drunk and told all the dudes around us that this was our first GWAR show, about 1/2 way through i really had to puke and was like "everyone outta my way, i gotta vomit!" everyone said "no way dude, and pushed me around until i vomited everywhere. then they laughed at me and gave me high fives. it was pretty awesome.

Saw them twice... definitely a band you want to see live... at least once in your life.. just make sure you stay up close.

my friends and i saw GWAR in 2001, we got really drunk and told all the dudes around us that this was our first GWAR show, about 1/2 way through i really had to puke and was like "everyone outta my way, i gotta vomit!" everyone said "no way dude, and pushed me around until i vomited everywhere. then they laughed at me and gave me high fives. it was pretty awesome.

haha that's rad

last time i saw em was I think God Forbid, Goat Whore & Bloodlet were the openers...

(whichever time I saw God Forbid open for them) the singer from GF looked at the pack us punk/hardcore kids at the show together in the crowd and thanked us for supporting them over the years ad then ripped into Propaganda by Sepultura as a closer.

Bloodlet was mind-blowing awesome, the best of the two times I got to see them play. I guesss from talking to people who worked for Victory at that time, after the fact, even the band admitted that was one of their best shows they'd ever played.

one this for certain, GWAR fans are the dumbest people on the planet...I'm not talking passive GWAR fans...the serious fans...

• 10 months later...

Seen em about......13 years ago 1st ave in Minneapolis...Great show...I was actually workn that night...but was Security so was able to hangout and watch the show....within the crowd. They will be here on the 8th of NOV. Can't wait. Bringing my girfriend and her 14 year old daughter for the GWAR experience!! They don't know what to expect....well they do, but till you've seen them....you really don't know.