help with what.cd ratio

Make sure you're port forwarding.

Read the stuff on What.CD, it's more helpful than we will be. There's a whole guide on there for this question.

Also: GOOGLE

kirby, wtf is port fowarding, everytime i ask on the waffles boards they give me the same over convoluted response i dont understand. and my ratio sucks as i cant figure out how to upload, i have tons of stuff for it, but it always fails to seed in waffles...

Port forwarding is a long-winded conversation. The best thing to do is google it and you'll find plenty of tutorials. What you're essentially doing is forwarding the information/data you receive through a certain port that is designated to be used for a certain piece of data exchanging software. In this case, a torrent client. The ports are on the router you're using.

It's not as bad as it sounds.

Also, Free leech is where it's at.

Make sure you're port forwarding.

Read the stuff on What.CD, it's more helpful than we will be. There's a whole guide on there for this question.

Also: GOOGLE

kirby, wtf is port fowarding, everytime i ask on the waffles boards they give me the same over convoluted response i dont understand. and my ratio sucks as i cant figure out how to upload, i have tons of stuff for it, but it always fails to seed in waffles...

http://tinyurl.com/5nccap

;)

Im on dialup and just chill at a .50 ratio, would love to get it up a bit higher, but sucks trying to upload shit when you're only upping at 3K a second, ouch! I do leave my app open at night though, but all my torrents seem to be pretty unpopular damnit!

Dialup?

My prayers are w/ you.

There's no need to port forward if you're on a wired connection. But if you're wireless, you need to tell the router how to give you an open connection for your bit torrent client (port forward). If that's the case, Kirby is right. Hit up http://portforward.com/. It's step by step with screen shots for every router and bit torrent client out there.