Guilty Pleasures in Music

Well to be fair, I've only been here about 2 years. Originally from Charleston, SC and before that from West Virginia. And is Oz in Tuscaloosa any good for RSD? We've been driving to Atlanta to go to Criminal Records for the last 2 years.

OZ is the Shit man, I hate Atlanta, and driving to Atlanta....I've heard Criminal Records is rad though. OZ in Tuscaloosa is awesome for RSD, they have live bands all day long, free hot dogs and chips and soda all day long, tons of giveaways, Jason (even the first year of RSD) made it a point to get his hand on as much of everything offered for RSD, I got a Superchunk signed 7" one year, got the Menzingers "Chaimberland Waits" on blue another, he got that RSD version of "Heaven Is Whenever" when that came out. OZ is definitely better than both Charlemagne and Renaissance in birmingham, and they probably have a comparable selection to Vertical House in Huntsville.

Oz definately sounds like the best records store in the area, it's just that Tuscaloosa is so far away from Gadsden area. I might have to take a road trip some day just to visit there some day. I've only been to Charlemagne in b-ham, and I wasn't all that impressed with it, both with the staff and selection. I also like to go to Criminal in ATL for RSD cause I have family/ friends there that I can spend the night with and wake up early for the next day. So I guess Oz has a pretty good selection of new stuff?

Oz definately sounds like the best records store in the area, it's just that Tuscaloosa is so far away from Gadsden area. I might have to take a road trip some day just to visit there some day. I've only been to Charlemagne in b-ham, and I wasn't all that impressed with it, both with the staff and selection. I also like to go to Criminal in ATL for RSD cause I have family/ friends there that I can spend the night with and wake up early for the next day. So I guess Oz has a pretty good selection of new stuff?

definitely a decent selection of new stuff....kind of leans more towards the indie-crowd rather than the punk/pop-punk/post-punk stuff, but you can definitely find some rad shit there