Circa Survive "On Letting Go" LP ON SALE NOW!

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from what i've heard they arent the easiest people to get in contact with I aswell had some other items from a different order that i want combined hopefully they answer because those shipping rates are horrible

from what i've heard they arent the easiest people to get in contact with I aswell had some other items from a different order that i want combined hopefully they answer because those shipping rates are horrible

I know man, I can't stand Merchnow and I've bought 2 things from them within a week. They better refund some of my shipping since I kind of got screwed over on the Straylight Run 7".

i hope not they made a 1,000 its not like it was super limited like the 200 they "found"

i will be fucking pissed with those bullshit shipping charges its almost dumb not to order more than 1

yeah true but like i said its a pressing of 1,000 and I still have a hard time beleving merchnow is selling all 1,000 of them & arent giving any to the band for tour. I think people saw all the comotion that happend with juturna & dont want to miss out so that is why this is selling so fast, and well i kinda answered my own question there didn't I?

That i can't blame them one bit i mean the dude who had those 200 juturna lp's in his possesion could've made a fucking killing over the years slowly selling those.

yeah true but like i said its a pressing of 1,000 and I still have a hard time beleving merchnow is selling all 1,000 of them & arent giving any to the band for tour. I think people saw all the comotion that happend with juturna & dont want to miss out so that is why this is selling so fast, and well i kinda answered my own question there didn't I?

I assure you that EVR has ALL the copies of this picture disc and the band only received personal copies for their own collections.