Circa Survive "On Letting Go" LP ON SALE NOW!

wtf. still waiting on a shipping confirmation. what's the hold up?? did everyone get an email when theirs shipped?

I was waiting for almost a week and mine just shipped this morning. You don't get an email, but if you go to merchnow.com and click on "order status," you can see if it's still processing or already shipped.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wtf. still waiting on a shipping confirmation. what's the hold up?? did everyone get an email when theirs shipped?

I was waiting for almost a week and mine just shipped this morning. You don't get an email, but if you go to merchnow.com and click on "order status," you can see if it's still processing or already shipped.

thanks for the info. figured everyone was getting an email. still processing on my end. i doubt it'll even make it by xmas. :(

I sent them an email about me order because I didn't want to receive it during the Christmas time as I was going to be in holidays and they reply me with:

"Chances are, we won't be able to get to all international orders until around Christmas time. All international orders can take between 2-6 weeks to arrive. I think you'll be all set to go as far as being home when it arrives"

• 3 weeks later...

Recieved this while I was gone over Christmas vacation. I ordered two. Invoice in the box says I ordered two. How many records in the box? One. Mother fuckers still haven't gotten back to my complaint yet, either. This is the last time I order from Merchnow, what with that bullshit from the Juturna release and now this?

I have exactly the same problem. I ordered two but only received one.

Did they send you a second copy or what happened finally?

I heard back from them after the holiday season finally. They were very apologetic and sent me a new one. They asked for my inspector number, I hope so they could fire the bastard that packaged mine. On the upside, both of my plastic jackets arrived in perfect condish. My buddy was so stoked to get this for Christmas. I also gave him the autographed On Letting Go booklet and poster they sent with the Juturna fuckup, so it turned out to be a pretty damn good gift.

I have exactly the same problem. I ordered two but only received one.

Did they send you a second copy or what happened finally?

I heard back from them after the holiday season finally. They were very apologetic and sent me a new one. They asked for my inspector number, I hope so they could fire the bastard that packaged mine. On the upside, both of my plastic jackets arrived in perfect condish. My buddy was so stoked to get this for Christmas. I also gave him the autographed On Letting Go booklet and poster they sent with the Juturna fuckup, so it turned out to be a pretty damn good gift.

I hope I will be lucky too as I had to pay 10 extra euros in taxes (that normally I shouldn't have paid with just one copy)