VC 7" of the month club???

how about vinyl collective puts out a 12" comp of people from on here with bands who couldn't normally afford to put out vinyl ourselves. make it a true collective effort...each band maybe contribute something like $200 and get a fair share of copies. slap vinyl collective on the front and promote the site/msg board/community and our own music at the same time. i dunno just an idea... heck if there would be people interested in this i would put it together and do the work myself if i had to.

this is actually are really awesome idea. our recordings wont be done for another few weeks. but i am sure nate would be down.

are there enough people with bands on here where we could make this happen??? I am sure there are people on here that may be willing to contribute with artwork / screen printing jackets to help off set the cost??

I know benchwarmer and I are both designers, so maybe we could do a collaborative effort type thing for the artwork. And there are a handful of people on here who do screenprinting, so I don't think getting it together would be all that difficult.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i sent this in my message back to eroc but I think it would be awesome to try and get some better known artists (ie ones on suburban home, or ones virgil is friends with) to try and get on this comp as well. It would be sweet to see this happen!

Also we should start a thread and sticky it with the names of bands that want to be on this comp!

word!

this is actually are really awesome idea. our recordings wont be done for another few weeks. but i am sure nate would be down.

are there enough people with bands on here where we could make this happen??? I am sure there are people on here that may be willing to contribute with artwork / screen printing jackets to help off set the cost??

I know benchwarmer and I are both designers, so maybe we could do a collaborative effort type thing for the artwork. And there are a handful of people on here who do screenprinting, so I don't think getting it together would be all that difficult.

i'm a designer too,ronniethebear.

but my work is furniture designer.

really wanna see your works if this project comes true....

;)

Furniture design is awesome though, I'd like to see your stuff too.

yeah dude. send us some pix

i will soon after talk with my gropuhead because post a pic of company products on internet without allowment is shouldn't do in my company rules.

anyway,my boss (brand owner) is a vinyl collector too but he obsess in new wave 80's and jazz.

he just send a direction for me for make some vinyl storage which bring a reference dimension from THAI LANNA STYLE old chest.

keep your eyes on....

:)