VC DATELESS LOSERS CLUB (HAPPY JASON?)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was close to a lot of those...

wearing a larry arms shirt

listened to against me, hwm and alkaline trio in the car today (6 hour drive)

have a serious beard/neck beard goin on right now (didn't bring my razor home this weekend)

wore a winter hat (partly because it was like 4 degrees in chicago, partly to conceal my receding hairline)

for the exception of the beard and tattoos, i am not of that as well. I do wear a hat, but it's not because my hair is receeding. i've just always like hats. And I nnnnneeeeeeevvvvveeeeerrrr wear shorts.. not even in summertime. And i live in TX

Nick, 15 isn't mature... not even for her age... sorry bud. it's awesome that you like her i guess. I can't see myself even going out with a 22 year old because of their maturity level so...

A girl was supposed to call me today about getting together for dinner...

... She didn't.

that sucks dude. flaky girls are always a huge let down.

as for the orgcore, i'm 2/13. i'll let you figure out which.

This okcupid.com site might be working out for me. I've exchanged a few messages with a girl who seems pretty much awesome and probably isn't a dude posing as a 29 year old girl. Something might come out of this. She likes cheesy horror flicks and MST3K. I'm gonna give it a little more time, just to see if I can royally mess it up before actually doing anything.

Naturally, I'm fucking myself by mentioning it here and getting myself worked up that anything can or will happen.

A girl was supposed to call me today about getting together for dinner...

... She didn't.

that sucks dude. flaky girls are always a huge let down.

as for the orgcore, i'm 2/13. i'll let you figure out which.

i dunno. girls aren't very trustworthy. may i ask why she was supposed to call you rather than you calling her? cause if she refused to give you her number and said she'd take yours you probably shouldn't of had your hopes up anyways.

Is it bad that I actually kinda like the orgcore looking guys? (one of my "types"...I have a couple) A lot of these types of dudes are bike messengers. My coffee shop's connected to an office building so they're delivering shit there all the time. I get to stare out the window and watch them chain up their bikes hoping they will come into the shop. Never do. Boo.

And yeah...still a full fledged member of this club. Not all girls are awful scum of the earth. Some are in the same boat as you fellows.

This okcupid.com site might be working out for me. I've exchanged a few messages with a girl who seems pretty much awesome and probably isn't a dude posing as a 29 year old girl. Something might come out of this. She likes cheesy horror flicks and MST3K. I'm gonna give it a little more time, just to see if I can royally mess it up before actually doing anything.

Naturally, I'm fucking myself by mentioning it here and getting myself worked up that anything can or will happen.

Not going to lie, I met a pretty hot girl off this site. We have been hanging out for a few weeks to. It works, there are some pretty normal/good looking girls on there.

So, she gave me her number this morning.

So, she gave me her number this morning.

congrats

anyone else bad at trying to differentiate flirting and just over friendly joking around?

a girl at my work (who is super cute) and I have been working closer together, and there has been a lot of like joking around etc. which, i know some on my part is flat out flirting, but i can't sense if her's is, and i'm too big of a bitch to just straight say something haha