Picture Requests

minty

I would love to see pics of NFGs Dressed to Kill. Pics or it didn't happen!

didnt someone ask one of the guys in NFG about this at a show and they said it does exist. either way i want to see pics too.

They said it got released in the UK but I've never seen it. Richspeedowax checked in the shop he works at and they never stocked it. The fact I've not found a single NFG collector with this any where (espically as apparently it was /1000) I don't think it ever happened. Nothing Gold Can Stay was /1000 and that comes up all the time. Pics or it didn't happen!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if this guy is on here but check out " I Hate Punk Rock" picture's of his collection

http://flickr.com/photos/ihatepunkrock/

He has 502 photos up from his "No Idea " collection alone amongst others

They are amazing :o

Godamn he has some amazing records. Very jealous of that collection!

And what a collection he has :o

One of the best i've seen :)

Ahhh, you found it! Thanks for the complements! It's something that will never end, but it's tons of fun trying to track stuff down! So many cool little pieces to find!!

If you ever want to sell that green OWTH tour press, gimmie a shout!

Ahhh, you found it! Thanks for the complements! It's something that will never end, but it's tons of fun trying to track stuff down! So many cool little pieces to find!!

I'm actually still trying to figure out if there are any other colors of the tour press besides the ones I have.

I'm actually still trying to figure out if there are any other colors of the tour press besides the ones I have.

I think there was mostly just grey, transparent pink, transparent yellow and that green colour...right?

I'm gonna request pics of any other variants now! ;D

I think there was mostly just grey, transparent pink, transparent yellow and that green colour...right?

If that is the case, then I think I have them all! I remember when they came out, Var made it sound like there were a bunch more than 4 colors. Hopefully there isn't!!!

If that is the case, then I think I have them all! I remember when they came out, Var made it sound like there were a bunch more than 4 colors. Hopefully there isn't!!!

Yeah there's bound to be more somewhere, but I've only really seen pictures of those 4 main colours.

Yeah there's bound to be more somewhere, but I've only really seen pictures of those 4 main colours.

I had a purple marble version of the tour press, but had to sell it when I needed money. It's now with a VC member in australia (can't remember his user name). There are pictures of it up on deadformat though

• 3 weeks later...

I've got an opaque pink copy.