Best feeling in the world?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Having my ass eaten out by a tranny hooker named Erma... jk

One night i brought a girl home after a party and bullshit with her for about 7 hours in bed in the dark... no sex, no foreplay.. just conversation and bit of kissing. it was pretty awesome. We talked about dumb shit, serious shit, degrassi jr high (i was 24..give me a break)

the next morning i got woken up to a hj and some foreplay in the shower. which was pretty good considering the night before. unfortunately, she got back with her boyfriend, so i guess i was a rebound guy.. fuck. go figure.

-singing along to your favourite band(s) with friends at a show while very drunk

-riding fresh powder on a snowboard

-watching your kids doing something funny and/or cute....

-opening a letter which you think is going to be a bill, but you end up recieving money

-and yeah, sex, orgasms, blowjobs.....

Guest xsteponmex

One night i brought a girl home after a party and bullshit with her for about 7 hours in bed in the dark... no sex, no foreplay.. just conversation and bit of kissing. it was pretty awesome. We talked about dumb shit, serious shit, degrassi jr high (i was 24..give me a break)

the next morning i got woken up to a hj and some foreplay in the shower. which was pretty good considering the night before. unfortunately, she got back with her boyfriend, so i guess i was a rebound guy.. fuck. go figure.

but seriously have you ever gotten your ass eaten out? it's a pretty amazing feeling ;)

but seriously have you ever gotten your ass eaten out? it's a pretty amazing feeling ;)

Best feeling in the world? Popping a mint in your mouth after eating out someones ass I imagine.

I find it to be overrated.

Guest xsteponmex

I find it to be overrated.

are you kidding me? you haven't gotten a good RJ then obviously :o

also when people give you back massages then move up to like the back of your hair and rub your head. its heavenly

This.

Oh God yes. Especially the head rub part. When I go to get my hair cut I always pay that extra five bucks for the shampoo just for this reason. I also love to rifle my hands through someone's hair and give them said head rub as well.

sorry, but i'm gona be a girl and get all soppy...

curled up in a warm bed with the one you love and who you know loves you back, and not having to be anywhere for as long as you want....

"The best thing in the world is to love someone and they love you back."

Jason Anderson

This dude fucking rules.

sorry, but i'm gona be a girl and get all soppy...

curled up in a warm bed with the one you love and who you know loves you back, and not having to be anywhere for as long as you want....

"The best thing in the world is to love someone and they love you back."

Jason Anderson

This dude fucking rules.

Jason Anderson does rule. I haven't seen him in a while, but he is always fun.

being woken up by sex, foreplay, or any sort of foreplay that you didn't have to initiate.

The first cigarette after sex.

shooting a gun.