isis box set

flood

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't really fit with the plastic sleeves. I'm thinking about cutting/melting the sleeves to fit the record/cover better (theres about a centimeter I could cut off the top and side). I realize that melting them all back into a real sleeve will be a pain in the ass.

Anyone actually plan on just using the regular sleeves and getting rid of the paper sleeves altogether? I find that a few of them fit a little too tight for my liking and will probably keep the paper sleeves.

Also, anyone other than jhulud have any real damage to their boxes? Everything on my looks awesome, except the back of the last sleeve has a few minor scuffs from moving around against the box during travel. All in all its no big deal and I'm pretty happy with it.

Gee...thanks for reminding me of the not-so perfect condition of mine andrews! Ya dick! ;)

Just playin' dude!

A good VC e-friend made me realize that considering it traveled from overseas and it's such a large item, all in all it could have been in worse shape. Oh sure, the anal-retentive OCD in me would have liked it to be perfect...but hey...that's life for ya...it can't all as we expect it all the time...

Gee...thanks for reminding me of the not-so perfect condition of mine andrews! Ya dick! ;)

hahaha man, I don't know if you've posted any photos but I doubt its a heartbreaker. I think just based on how its packages it can take some damage and still look awesome.

IDEA: swap yours for your brothers! I'd say you deserve it.

hahaha man, I don't know if you've posted any photos but I doubt its a heartbreaker. I think just based on how its packages it can take some damage and still look awesome.

IDEA: swap yours for your brothers! I'd say you deserve it.

Here are pics of the two corners of the box...and the sleeve for Mosquito Control...the corner sleeves for ITAOT, Celestial, and Panopticon are a little bit dinged up but I didn't take pics...

[image]

[image]

[image]

And I have thought about doing a switcharoo with my brother's once it arrives... ;)