isis box set

flood

I just re-ordered it with a note to cancel my first one and to let them know I wasn't trying to be sneaky and order two. I better not get screwed out of getting one because of their mistake by not having that info on the site when you order! If that is the case they'll lose a customer and I spend a lot of money with them on a regular basis!

dude, it says so right in the item description. in bold even

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just re-ordered it with a note to cancel my first one and to let them know I wasn't trying to be sneaky and order two. I better not get screwed out of getting one because of their mistake by not having that info on the site when you order! If that is the case they'll lose a customer and I spend a lot of money with them on a regular basis!

dude, it says so right in the item description. in bold even

Yeah, but if you just clicked "BUY NOW" from this page :

http://www.roboticempire.com/store/index....s +Of+The+Swarm

Like me, you never saw that. I'd bet a bunch of people had to order it twice.

Yeah, I had to order twice too, I was just in too much of a hurry too. I put a note on the second order, and sent them an email. After I went through checkout I looked at my account and my orders on there, and my first one was already gone, like I never ordered it, but the new one was there. UPS to Hawaii is expensive as shit, added another 50 something bucks. Oh well, I'm just glad I got one.

RoboticEmpire posted this on February 22nd, 2008 @ 5:01:45 pm

MANY PEOPLE FUCKED UP THE SHIPPING CHOICE:

Too many to refund at this time. PayPal money requests will be sent for the shipping $$ difference in the next couple of days.

EVERYONE ELSE ORDERING:

Pick UPS, not USPS! I know it's just 1 letter, but it makes a big difference.

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE ORDERS!

Yeah, I had to order twice too, I was just in too much of a hurry too. I put a note on the second order, and sent them an email. After I went through checkout I looked at my account and my orders on there, and my first one was already gone, like I never ordered it, but the new one was there. UPS to Hawaii is expensive as shit, added another 50 something bucks. Oh well, I'm just glad I got one.

at where is the account info on the robo page?

Looks like I'm going to have to wait for that refund. Shitty. But seriously, if you spend months redesigning your shit and know this is going to be a big ticket item with special shipping wouldn't you...I don't know...make UPS the only option? It just seems really short sighted on RE part. Still, I hope it pans out.

Actually, with ground it's not much cheaper than fucking Conspiracy. About $270 overall. What was it from Conspiracy?