isis box set

flood

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, the box itself was shrinkwrapped. the records were kept in the color sleeves for shipment, but there were no seamsplits [thank god]. the box was then wrapped in two layers of large-bubble bubblewrap. pretty well done, if you ask me. apart from taking the records out of the color sleeves they couldnt have done a safer job

what are you guys doing to keep the box itself in good condition? part of me feels like the more frayed and fucked up the cooler it will look. like some ancient tome of lost lore. but then again, part of me feels like i just spend $265 on this thing and i better keep it in the best shape i can. right now its just on my expedit naked, but i feel like i should try to cover it with something

I'm gonna start keeping mine in the dishwasher...that way it stays nice and clean always...

make sure you keep it nice and dry by using the clothes dryer

Yes! Can't forget that. And also don't forget to use the iron to make sure the records stay nice and flat...we want to avoid warping and bending...

make sure you keep it nice and dry by using the clothes dryer

Yes! Can't forget that. And also don't forget to use the iron to make sure the records stay nice and flat...we want to avoid warping and bending...

you can also use Febreeze on the records to make them smell nice. if you want a real cool effect, put some stones in the washing machine and wash them. stonewash vinyl dude!

will this ever stop?

hope not!

:D