hwm show vinyl

kyle

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is around the number I guess at. Even if only 120 were sold at the 4 shows, that is less than 50 left, and I think they blew 120 out of the water last night.

I don't think they will have any for the Jersey shows.....

Damn. I slept on this. Anyone going to the jersey show who would be willing to help me out? That's assuming they are not all gone.

They'll definately be some for the Jersey show. Thats coming up this Friday. However those going to the Chicago shows on Feb.1 or 2nd should be worried. I wouldnt expect many if any left for those shows.

That is around the number I guess at. Even if only 120 were sold at the 4 shows, that is less than 50 left, and I think they blew 120 out of the water last night.

They'll definately be some for the Jersey show. Thats coming up this Friday. However those going to the Chicago shows on Feb.1 or 2nd should be worried. I wouldnt expect many if any left for those shows.

Yeah, I noticed that last night. For some reason I thought the NJ show was the last one.

Also, they are not selling them in order. I did not buy mine until the end and got #90.

wow just wow it keeps jumping 40 dollars by the minute.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEBTOX:IT&item=180209236464&_trksid=p3984.cTODAY.m238.lVI

This is just getting ridiculous...355? I bet it goes even higher...

I'm crossing my finger there will be some left at the 2/2 show.