PO: Thrice "Alchemy Index" 4x10" box set

What's another $50 after $900? And yes, this is the definitive Thrice album. Thrice will be my favorite band for a long, long time still. You made a good choice!

that was my exact rational!

did anyone order from vagrant or any other distro? is the price the same?

It's a little cheaper from Vagrant but their shipping is like $11. If you order from VC you save some after shipping and all that.

i wonder if this is any good? i'm not going to order it just because its 'limited to 2000.' can someone up this plz.

Illusion of Safety is the best thing Thrice has done I think.

fixed

if you people think $52.00 for 24 songs is good you are fucked in the head i dont care if it is on 4 lps or not with a lock of Dustin's nut hair imeded into the book or w/e else....regaurdless im ordering it but this is by no means a "deal"

if you people think $52.00 for 24 songs is good you are fucked in the head i dont care if it is on 4 lps or not with a lock of Dustin's nut hair imeded into the book or w/e else....regaurdless im ordering it but this is by no means a "deal"

Price per song is a silly concept. By that logic, Transatlantic's SMPTe should be at an EP price and not a full album price.

(SMPTe has a 30 minute song and two 15+ minute songs, as well as two five minute songs)

i'm also sorta thinking that the packaging and art isn't going to be worth the wait.....i may just be really soured on this release at the moment...haha

That's what I was thinking, with shipping and stuff I ended up paying nearly $80 for this from VC when those few copies popped up a month ago. I'm really excited for it, but at the same time a little nervous I'll be let down by the high shipping costs.