MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE DISCUSSION

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they have gone steadily downhill with each album. a much more drastic drop off from three cheers to black parade compared to bullets to three cheers though. ill admit i enjoyed going to see them live when they first started out and cut their teeth. i'll still give them the benefit of the doubt and will listen to anything they put out.

I only listened to Black Parade maybe twice. I don't know if I even got through it for whatever reason. I wonder if it's still on my computer?

I liked the first two, but grew tired of the second one after a while because my gf at the time listned to it in my car all the time and ruined it.

I loved this band until they put out Black Parade. What's up with those matching costumes and gobs of makeup? Tunes are not bad, but image is completely ruined for me.

they did an interview with a magazine i believe. they said they basically fucked up on the black parade and it was over-produced, making it hard to pull off live. they also said the next album would be really simple and easier/more fun to do live. and on the live black parade CD they said "this is the last performance of the black parade". so yeah, they realized their mistake, haha.

I loved this band until they put out Black Parade. What's up with those matching costumes and gobs of makeup? Tunes are not bad, but image is completely ruined for me.

they did an interview with a magazine i believe. they said they basically fucked up on the black parade and it was over-produced, making it hard to pull off live. they also said the next album would be really simple and easier/more fun to do live. and on the live black parade CD they said "this is the last performance of the black parade". so yeah, they realized their mistake, haha.

Good. I look forward to hearing it.

Yea Ive heard they are all really cool dudes.

Frank (guitarist) has a new band on Epitaph called LeATHERMOUTH.

Sounds influenced by like Black Flag and Gallows. I got a promo the other day.

Its pretty cool. Sounds absolutely nothing like MCR.

yeah dude leathermouth sorta reminds me of this is hell. i'm digging it.

Frank is the nicest person ever, we share an undying love for the Bouncing Souls. I have a tattoo, and he wrote out part of it ...he has straight up gangsta hand writing. I think the Black Parade was a bit over the top, but they learned from that mistake. I still enjoy the songs.

[image]