Many of you were asking me about this...

It looks like I have a pair of tickets to give away to most of the stops on next year's Taste Of Chaos tour, featuring Thursday, Bring Me The Horizon, Pierce The Veil, Four Year Strong and Cancer Bats. The shows I have tickets for are below; if you're interested in claiming the tickets for a show, do the following:

1. Look at the list below. If your show is still there (and not struck through), then proceed to step two.

2. PM me with the date of the show you want in the subject line (just cut and paste the date from below) and your full name and mailing address in the body of the PM. Please do not make me have to reply to get a hold of what show or your address, I don't have time.

3. If you're the first person to claim the tickets, I'll mail them out to you.

All I ask in return is that if I give you a pair of tickets, you actually use them for yourself or family/friends, and not try to sell them to someone. That would be mega-shitty. I also encourage drunken post-show reviews on the board (I believe we got a few of those from the '08 TOC tour attendees).

3/13 Minneapolis, MN, Myth

3/15 Louisville, KY Expo Five

4/1 Calgary, AB, MacEwan Hall

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha, ive gotten someone who will go with me. my problem is it being on a thursday, but i wont know if its a real problem or not until later. anyways, i have no idea what a frosted orange is, but it sounds super tasty.

You never go to the varsity?

never even heard of it. i dont live in atlanta, in fact, i live about 5 1/2 hours away, which just makes free tickets sweeter, as i will already be spending tons of money on gas. anyways, when in atl, i usually go to some ice cream and burgers place...something with a z? pretty delicious, but i now may have to check out the varsity.

• 5 weeks later...