recent pic of yourself thread (happy jason?)

Guest xsteponmex

Guest kissthesharks
This is what I love doing at the Lake...If you haven't been on a jet ski....YOU must get on one sometime. They are the funnest things to ride.

[image]

[image]

T

Which lake in Texas is that? If it's in Texas.

This is what I love doing at the Lake...If you haven't been on a jet ski....YOU must get on one sometime. They are the funnest things to ride.

[image]

[image]

T

I'm going to the cottage this weekend in the Adirondacks, and we have a see-doo there, i'll probably do a couple of rides even tho i'm not crazy about those things. I can't wait to slalom tho! at around supper time, when the lake is calm like a mirror, best time to do it.

I had to look up slalom.....call me ignorant....skiing is the same thing, right?

I've only tried wake boarding once...gave up after several tries and my arms felt like they were being ripped out of my body....I will try again one day....looks so easy. I just couldn't even get outa the damned water.

Guest kissthesharks
Lake Lewisville.....near Denton, in Lewisville TX

Dude! I used to live in Lewisville for like 4 years. Went to that lake quite a bit. I just moved back to Amarillo though :(

I had to look up slalom.....call me ignorant....skiing is the same thing, right?

I've only tried wake boarding once...gave up after several tries and my arms felt like they were being ripped out of my body....I will try again one day....looks so easy. I just couldn't even get outa the damned water.

slalom is on 1 ski, and waterskiing is on 2 skis. obviously you need to know how to waterski before trying to slalom, i started waterskiing at the age of 12-13 years old but i only started slalom since 4-5 years, i'm 23 and i still need explore more things. if it felt like your arms were beeing ripped from your body, slalom would kill you haha, after my first day of slalom my legs were hurting like crazy. I've done a lot of wakeboarding before too, for maybe 5 years but i stopped maybe 2 years ago. man, the hardest part of wakeboarding is actually to get out of the water, after your out that's where the fun begins. once one of my friend tried and he didn't let go the rope, so he went submarine under the water for a good 5 seconds haha, i couldn't stop laughing.

Yeah, unfortunately I know that submarine under the water shit...only once though...really not letting go was what I think hurt the arms the most. Or just holding on till you can't any more and not getting out of the water.....I don't get the chance to ski or wakeboard much...but I'll give it another shot when I get a chance.