recent pic of yourself thread (happy jason?)

Guest xsteponmex

i've totally brought an ISIS and a Sunn Hoodie in the past three months but will have to wait for a while to wear them.

it hasn't been lower then 85 for a week now.

and june we broke all previous records for highest temp, i saw 104 for an hour or so.

its been a cooler summer from what i can tell. my pool hasnt gotten much love this year. i need to fix my heater.

Our seasons have been more and more fucked up in recent years. The winters seem colder and the summers are all over the place. It's been cool/raining a lot but we get real hot and muggy days. Generally if its less then 70 or so out I wear a hoodie. Actually come to think of it the only difference in my winter/summer gear is Jeans/shorts.

i've totally brought an ISIS and a Sunn Hoodie in the past three months but will have to wait for a while to wear them.

it hasn't been lower then 85 for a week now.

and june we broke all previous records for highest temp, i saw 104 for an hour or so.

its been a cooler summer from what i can tell. my pool hasnt gotten much love this year. i need to fix my heater.

I've been in my pool once this year.