recent pic of yourself thread (happy jason?)

Guest xsteponmex

I actually thought he looked like the dude from New Found Glory, which is essentially the same thing.

last year at warped tour some dude came running up to me to ask if i was the dude from NFG, eddieruckus told him i was, and the kid was blown away.

sounds like something eddie would do..lol

Man, when we were in baltimore you could rent those things and cruise the city. While waling to dinner one night, i saw a lady try to ride over a large crack in the sidewalk and went face first into the concrete. Gotta be one of the funniest things ever. Haha, the look on her face as she was falling was priceless... shit made me laugh for the rest of the night, especially once i got drunk.

I'm starting to think that Andrew (hickey) doesn't like me...every time I go to Boston, he avoids hanging out with me for beers...!!!

;)

Oh man! The whole two times.

The first time my wife was sick. Second time I was at a conference in town all week and then flying out of the country...geez.

Next time. Don't forget I'm in Florida a lot too.

You don't look anything like I thought you would, hickey. I think I expected you to look like your avatar for some reason.

Me to!

Weird. It's always fun to see what someone looks like after you have an image in your head for a while...if you go back through this thread there are other pics of me, I think.

Next time. Don't forget I'm in Florida a lot too.

If you're ever in Tampa or Orlando, hit me up. Also, Grape Ape!!!!! +1 when I can.

I'm in Orlando at least twice a year for work (though usually right outside at the Gaylord Palms). I'll let you know next time I'm heading down there.

I guess I'll have to tell Juan too. ;)